Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

MORE IMAGES OF THE 777 - FROM THE OUTSIDE!

Aww crap...this means I'll finally have to migrate to FSX. :( Money%20Eyes.gifTony C.

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Gents-A couple of items that I covered in our presentation that will help to keep things clearer:- Initial release will be the 777-200LR. This airplane was chosen because we have access to it, because it is currently in production and because it has so much in common with the 300ER, which will be the first expansion for the 777 product series.- The LRs were chosen because this simplifies our engine performance and flight model performance equation significantly.- Yes, we will eventually model the 200ERs and their various engine options- provided that there is sufficient community interest.- Yes we will eventually model the other variants provided that there is sufficient community interest.- No, this will not release in June. (LOL! I wish it would, then I could take the summer off!)- To beta test you must have at least 1,000hrs time in type, preferably as PIC, work as a technician, engineer or maintenance manager for in-operation 777s.- Yes there will be an SDK. (it might even be in the initial release!)- Yes there will be a paintkit.- The product line will be FSX only.- Yes we are working with data purchased from Boeing- so yes, the model/nose/tire type/hydraulic fluid/static wick, strobe timing/number of rivets on the leading edge aft of the #6 right outboard slat are correct....Okay- I think that covers it for now... :LMAO:I am on the road with a very aggressive schedule until the middle of NEXT week- but we will have a more formal update for you at that time... Lots of goodies to share!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Aww crap...this means I'll finally have to migrate to FSX. :( Money%20Eyes.gifTony C.
What have you been waiting for? your missing out on the NGX, it's worth switching for unless your allergic to 737's

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Sounds good Robert. I hope you do decide to model the 200ER soon after as well but the 200LR and 300ER sound good as a base/expansions.As for not releasing in June... so you mean May right? :LMAO:Thanks for the update (and while I couldn't attend, I have been watching the video of your presentation and I must say you sounded quite impressive... and I AM one of those people who does wish that he was there).I am very much looking forward to the "official" update coming in the next week or so.Thank you

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

So 777-200LR base pack, 777-300ER expansion and possible 777-200ER expansion further down the road. Late 2012 release. I was hoping for a -200A but that's not likely to happen LOL.

Hi :( :( :( B) I love this aircraft !!! MA-GNI-FI-QUEAir Austral 777-2Q8ER F-ORUN and F-OMAY :yahoo:Thanks PMDG Team

OMG OMG OMG!!! ;-) I now my head into the dust for all you guys at PMDG! I have been looking forward to this airplane for quite some time now! Again thank you for constantly keeping the bars for perfection up! Best regards Jakob Ps: Thanks Tom for showing us the pictures! :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

As for not releasing in June... so you mean May right? :(
Anyway, they did not mention which year :(