Sign in to follow this  
Foliga Mundia

PSS airbus no GW/CG (center of gravity or gross weight) calculated

When I'm setting up my flight in the MCDU, evena afer entering the ZFW and the BLOCK fuel, the FUEL PRED page does not show my GW/CG. Is this even modelled on the PSS a320?Cheers,Foliga Mundia

When I'm setting up my flight in the MCDU, evena afer entering the ZFW and the BLOCK fuel, the FUEL PRED page does not show my GW/CG. Is this even modelled on the PSS a320?Cheers,Foliga Mundia
CG is not modelled with the Pss A32x.Enter only the ZFW.Also not modeled: Altn/time , Final/Time, Crz Wind and Altn Wind.Guy

The MCDU, on Takeoff page do not show the takeoff speeds.

Running on FS9.1 Windows 8

The MCDU, on Takeoff page do not show the takeoff speeds.

Running on FS9.1 Windows 8

From manual:

"V1, Vr, V2: Takeoff V speeds. Speeds are NOT automatically computed, and pilot entry is required as indicated by amber boxes. Airbus pilots use performance tables to determine these speeds. You can, however, make the FMS compute the V speeds by CLICKING the LINE SELECT keys with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON."

Guy

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.