Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

PMDG have excelled themselves (again)

First of all the screenshots of the 777 look fantastic. It is amazing how quick you've gone from NGX to 777 (not even a year yet). Also the fact that the many votes for a 747 2.0 were taking into consideration from the many PMDG followers is again very good. everyones grateful for that.Will there be an announcement as to what variants we can expect in the base pack? I hope its along the lines of the NGX, where by we'll get the 200ER and 200LR first, either way i'm happy!Cheers

I could do with the 772/L on release then 300's & Freighter to follow.But PMDG will do what they want :(

according to what robert said on the presentation yesterday its gonna be the 200LR and 300ER for the basepack...if i understood him correctlyTobias Gruber

I could do with the 772/L on release then 300's & Freighter to follow.But PMDG will do what they want :(
your not the only one there mate ;)

Amazing. A post saying how good PMDG are at making these announcements, and how we're all so happy, then another request for announcements in the same message, what is ever going to be enough? :( And don't even play the "I was only asking if there would be, not when" card, because come on, they'll release it without telling us..really?Haha :(

I hate to throw Jason of PMDG under the bus, but since he's reading this.... Apparently the -200LR will come first. After that, it's up to our conjecture, but he did mention (slip) the -300 will be after that. What variant of the -300, I don't know. Nor was it revealed.If the true release cycle has already been stated officially, I've missed it. I rarely miss things around here though... :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

What I said in the other post does not mean thats the release map, I was simply stating in that post that the paint kit will not be like the ngx with gaps in fuselage sections between the 900 and 6/7/800s. It was merely an explanation that the 200 kit will not have gaps.RSR will follow up with a post outlining our release map when he is ready to do so.So take what I said with a grain of salt ;-)

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Amazing. A post saying how good PMDG are at making these announcements, and how we're all so happy, then another request for announcements in the same message, what is ever going to be enough? :LMAO:And don't even play the "I was only asking if there would be, not when" card, because come on, they'll release it without telling us..really?Haha :(
hahaha! nice one mate

Out of sheer curiosity, why do the makers of 777 addons always start with the LR variants? (A now-defunct 777 producer comes to mind as well as PMDG now, apparently).I'd (PERSONALLY -- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST) much rather have a 777-200ER to start. The -200ER is capable of long, medium, and short haul, notwithstanding the fact that I dislike the blended winglets in general. Of course I'll buy the basepack, but I'm really looking forward to the -200ER.Just my 2 cents worth. It looks stunning already and I'm glad it's all on a relatively short schedule!Regards

What I said in the other post does not mean thats the release map, I was simply stating in that post that the paint kit will not be like the ngx with gaps in fuselage sections between the 900 and 6/7/800s. It was merely an explanation that the 200 kit will not have gaps.RSR will follow up with a post outlining our release map when he is ready to do so.So take what I said with a grain of salt ;-)
This post will be lost in the bowels of this forum with all of the "when is release", "this looks wrong", and "why the 777?" post. Haha. Duly noted, a grain of salt it is.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Love the profile pic! :(

Step 1- B777-200 BasePackStep 2- B777-300 1/2 MonthsStep 3- B777F 1/2 Months after 300

Out of sheer curiosity, why do the makers of 777 addons always start with the LR variants? (A now-defunct 777 producer comes to mind as well as PMDG now, apparently).I'd (PERSONALLY -- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST) much rather have a 777-200ER to start. The -200ER is capable of long, medium, and short haul, notwithstanding the fact that I dislike the blended winglets in general. Of course I'll buy the basepack, but I'm really looking forward to the -200ER.Just my 2 cents worth. It looks stunning already and I'm glad it's all on a relatively short schedule!Regards
Completely agree the 200ER is the most successful and my favourite 777
Step 1- B777-200 BasePackStep 2- B777-300 1/2 MonthsStep 3- B777F 1/2 Months after 300
Is that a prediction or a request?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Completely agree the 200ER is the most successful and my favourite 777Is that a prediction or a request?
PredictionI think