Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

what is your favorite airline ?

- Emirates- Qatar Airways- V Australia Airlines- Etihad Airways- Air New Zealand- Singapore Airlines- Air CanadaAnd you ?

UnitedKululaBritish AirVirginDelta

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

the late SkyEurope. Travel Service are overall a nice bunch of folks. I can not talk for the likes of EY, EK etc. as I have never had any professional contact with them, nor personal, apart from the odd friend here or there that ended up working the galley here or selling tickets there, hardly a representation.

1. Fed Ex (My uncle flys long hauls for them.)2. American3. Emirates4. Qatar5. Delta6. SouthWest (love their logo jets, like the baltimore and florida liveries)7. Air New Zeland (just because of their all black 777!)

1. Delta Air Lines2. Pan American World Airways3. Airgo Air Freight (a freight airline in the Southern United States, oeprating DC-3's an CV-440's, defunct in 1979)4. Northwest Orient (up to the jet age)

Inactive

DeltaSouthwestAirtranPeriod. :(

US Airways (they pay my bills)SASBritish AirwaysNorwegian Air Shuttle

NAX669.png

I would have to say Ryanair !If I didn't I would have to move house and go into hiding ! :LMAO:Fred.

-Westjet-Porter Airlines-Air Canada-Air Transat-Sunwing Airlines-Air New Zealand-Virgin Australia-British Airways-Lufthansa-SwissAnd Cathay Pacific