Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

BTW: FLIGHT's engine and CS/Variable pitch Prop model no good either...

I don't mean to. ^_^Patience, Rob. :( It'll be out sooner than you think.
Can't wait!! :)

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Just tried with the default B58 (v10.04r3)S.L. to 10000ft max MP is always 29.92 ?!? MP between 20.00 and 29.92 is always the same regardless if the prop RPM is 2700 or 1800. ?!?@GoranI don't see any reason why I should apologize openly in the forum to you (as you demanded your the PM) due to my 'lack of knowledge'
I demanded?I said...and I quote..."Would love to see your input on this topic. http://forum.avsim.n...no-good-either/Seeing as you are considered a flight model author in the FSX world and you originally said it doesn't work in X Plane, and then disagreed and "laughed" at my definition of what the prop lever does, I'm definitely interested in your opinion.Or, considering you falsely determined that I didn't know what I was talking about, you could follow jcomm's lead and apologize. You can do it in private if you wish. No need to do it in the public forum. Jcomm was a man about it and even PM'ed me afterwards to apologize further."That is word for word, my PM to you. Completely unedited.I preferred to keep it private, but if you want to put it in the open, I'm all for it!By all means, please show me where I "demanded" anything from you.Instead of worrying about PM's (and lying about what I said), perhaps you could worry about how prop levers work.Just a thought.EDIT: Apologies to the rest of the good folks here for this somewhat ridiculous argument I'm having with Bernt. I DID take it private and kept it civil, but he wants to take it public and *personal attack* about what was said. I've said my piece. Again, I apologize! Edited by Chase
Removed personal attack

Come on Goran, You're KILLING us. :biggrin:And its probably on purpose too. :(
Soon. Very, very soon.Trust me.

Guest bstolle
he wants to take it public and lie about what was said.
:( nicely evading the discussion about these basic bugs I mentioned by going off topic (as usual) and *personal attack* Edited by Chase
Removed personal attack

:( nicely evading the discussion about these basic bugs I mentioned by going off topic (as usual) and calling me a liar...
Well, Iam not surprised ifg all you try are the default planes. In general I would declare them Junk, but this has nothing to do with the flight model in X-plane. I am just glad that I got X-Plane when Carenado had their sale. FSX had bad planes and so does X-Plane.

Guest bstolle

Great input Longranger! Just tried the Carenado F33 and MP decay with altitude and response to RPM change works as it should!The problem is that only very few people will try the demo and buy a commercial add on just for testing...

I did :-), to check the "no yaw moment or almost none/too much roll and or roll right on throttle reduction" bug on prop aircraft....I strongly hope this also gets fixed some day :-)I usualy come back to my ELITE v8.3 to check some parameters... Even if the visuals are poor, it's very accurate in terms of performance of the included aircraft, a lot in the Premium version I bought in 2006 :-)FLIGHT is good/better than FSX in some aspects, but the MP bug is irritating me ... I am a picky guy... :-|

Great input Longranger! Just tried the Carenado F33 and MP decay with altitude and response to RPM change works as it should!The problem is that only very few people will try the demo and buy a commercial add on just for testing...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

:( nicely evading the discussion about these basic bugs I mentioned by going off topic (as usual)
On the contrary. Instead of evading the discussion, in the very next post after the OP, I took it much further with more than sufficient evidence that it works correctly,I'm surprised you didn't see it. Edited by Chase
Removed personal attack

@GoranI don't see any reason why I should apologize openly in the forum to you (as you demanded your the PM) due to my 'lack of knowledge'
Am I missing something or was this matter completely private until this post was made? At any rate -- let's keep this discussion back in the PM if possible gentlemen. This rather interesting discussion doesn't need any blemishes :(

default C90 seems to model it correctly, too. at least I had the impression yesterday when flying it, but I did not observe it very closely. you may want to test yourself.