Sign in to follow this  
Matheus_Costa

777 Liveries

all of the above!!

josh busick

alienware desktop, windows 7, 8gb ram, GeForce gtx 590, 3.2ghz, and core i7 2600.

Operator Emirates777-200: 3 777-200ER: 6777-200LR: 12777-300: 10777-300ER: 54 777F: 2Total: 87 The largest single operator of the T7 family.. Should be the first livery to come

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

OOOHHH there is so much dissappointment, as its been touched on, only 7 operators use the LR which we are getting on release, everything else is the 200ER. Keep asking and hopefully the 200ER will be modeled!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

And many many more i agree with....But for the BA... i would love a RR G-YMM reg. plane...They always seem to bring me good luck(G-YMMS/G-YMMT PREFERABLE!) :(

Air New Zealand - the All BlacksBruce Ross

Bruce Ross

OOOHHH there is so much dissappointment
Sorry mate, I just can't get what's the drama about the 200ER/200LR. The only difference is 2000 extra virtual miles and another set of virtual engines. And you will get your ER later on anyway... Frankly I will be extremely happy just to get even a single type 777 from PMDG.

Regards,

Sorry mate, I just can't get what's the drama about the 200ER/200LR. The only difference is 2000 extra virtual miles and another set of virtual engines. And you will get your ER later on anyway... Frankly I will be extremely happy just to get even a single type 777 from PMDG.
Because we as simulators like to simulate real world ops. Only 14 sporadic airliners use the 200LR, the rest of the 200 operators [which totals to almost 500 aircraft in service] fly the 200/200ERAlex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Because we as simulators like to simulate real world ops. Only 14 sporadic airliners use the 200LR, the rest of the 200 operators [which totals to almost 500 aircraft in service] fly the 200/200ER
Well, then consider operating the sporadic networks of Emirates, Delta, Air Canada or more appropriate for UK routes might be the Air India or PIA (some sarcasm included).I personally will be sitting in one of the many UAE flights and enjoy the racked wingtips and the best looking T7 from the family.EDIT: Just to make you feel better the LR doesn't fly only 15+ hours routes. I've personally seen it operate short turnarounds. It all depends on the availability, the schedules and MELs.

Regards,