Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Can't connect with Tapatalk anymore

HiI've been reading the forums with tapatalk for the last 2 days but now it asks for password and won't let me in. "invalid or your administrator has restricted access to tapatalk"I re logged into the web site to verify and all is fine nothing wrong with my user and password. Just tapatalk. Any ideas?

We recently upgraded our forum software. I imagine it's probably due to Tapatalk not yet supporting this newer version of IPB. Only a matter of time I suppose.Also, perhaps we can get you to change your avatar to something a little more family friendly? We have youngsters here too.

Ah ok that makes sense if an upgrade. Re the Avatar I'm sure how it got on this profile I didn't select it. I used that picture a long time ago for a casual game. Maybe it's following my email address?I can't change it on the mobile version and when I click show full version at the bottom it just refreshes and stays on the mobile version. Any way to edit my profile from a mobile device?

I found a way to manually change it, but couldn't fully remove it. At any rate, it's all taken care of now. No harm no foul.

Crikey! I'm a frog :)Looks good, many thanks for that.

Its fixed now, code was missing from mobile skin.Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

w00t -- thanks John :Party:

Crikey! I'm a frog :)Looks good, many thanks for that.
It was either that or a parakeet, check this one out LOL These were random preview images somewhere.

Sorry the only people that would have an ETA on the fix is the maker of the APP. They need to update the code to be compatible with the forum software's latest version that we installed.

It's working fine for me and this was fixed already. It's the mobile view plugin that doesn't work yet.

John

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler