Sign in to follow this  
Kieran Robertson

Request: Pmdg 737-800 Flyglobespan (fsx)

Hi, I have been looking for a Flyglobespan livery for the pmdg 737-800 fsx. I would be very grateful if someone could make one for me or post a link to one already made.I have tried myself a number of time but failed completely on all occasions.also i don't mind the tail number Thank you :)

I have finally managed to complete most of the plane. i am having some difficulties with painting the tail and engines.

Could someone please help me by repainting these 2 parts

Thanks

-Kieran

Turn on the "WHAT IS WHAT" layer and you will see the edge of the part.

If you can't finish it, I can make a new one for you. Is a very very easy work, no contact point, no symbol, no special font.

Well since i am quite new to painting, would you be able to make a better repaint of this plane for me :)

I have saw your work on a different post and it was quite good :)

Can you Pm if you are interested in doing this

Amazing :D ty so much :)

I am wondering if you could possilby repaint the just flight 767-200/300 series (tail number G-SPNA) and the just flight 757 captain in this livery :)

( i may also be able to include a prize) :)

Thanks again

Ty so much :D You're an amazing painter :)

So will be able to paint the other aircraft and if so what kind of prize do you think is fair ?

Thanks

if anyone does try and paint the aircraft i may not be able to include a prize/ award due to the fact that i have had some problems the last few days and i need to replace some stuff

sorry :(

I painted 127 liveries for NGX since last october, and you're the first one who actualy want to pay me for this. I can't paint the author too because I don't have those addons. If you want the PSD material, I can give to you.

No-one has paid you? :( you're an amazing painter as well

i may be able to pay a small amount it depends on how much my replace the stuff :)

If you can send the psd material i be very grateful

Thanks