Sign in to follow this  
Marc_H

777 Airline Options

Hi PMDG,could you please include presets of airline options for the 777?I mean a list of airlines and you can select one and all applicable options are set.It's quite frustrating to search airliners.net or such databases for the required information...

Regards Marc

[EUR VOR RDL 205 DME 15.7]

Or maybe add a wiki where users and PMDG can add known airline configs for the various airplanes they make. Making it a little easier finding the correct settings, than a touch and go search on this forum.

The airline options would be great, and better if they worked like the NG.Didn't RSR say that they would have the 200LR and 300LR for initial release. There is no 300LR and I think I saw someone from PMDG correct him with the 300ER.

They won't be released together. The 200LR will be the base model, the 300ER the first expansion.

They currently do this with the NG. Why would it be different in the future?

Kyle Rodgers

This would imply there would be six different releases of the 777, I find that hard to believe.(777-200, 777-200LR, 777-200ER. 777-300, 777-300ER, 777F)

Fly Navy

The options are going to work just like the NGX's do - embeded into the (tailnumber).ini file with the livery. 777s don't have nearly as many options as NGs do though, so this is sorta going to be a moot point.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

This would imply there would be six different releases of the 777, I find that hard to believe.(777-200, 777-200LR, 777-200ER. 777-300, 777-300ER, 777F)
As has been stated by many people previously the initial release will be the 777-200LR. The first expansion pack will be the 777-300ER. PMDG have said given community interest they will develop the 777-200ER, which has three sub-models (RR, PW, and GE).

Now on RSR's presentation he said the initial release would contain the 200LR and the 300LR, I could only guess he meant the 300ER since there isn't a 300LR model. So I may have missed somewhere where Ryan or RSR restated it was only going to be the 200LR, but if no one has a link to where it was said then people seem to be making stuff up.

So I may have missed somewhere where Ryan or RSR restated it was only going to be the 200LR, but if no one has a link to where it was said then people seem to be making stuff up.
Here you go.
Yes I'm sure - he just misspoke slightly there. 200LR base pack, 300ER expansion, 777F expansion - those are the first 3 products in the line.

As has been stated by many people previously the initial release will be the 777-200LR. The first expansion pack will be the 777-300ER. PMDG have said given community interest they will develop the 777-200ER, which has three sub-models (RR, PW, and GE).
Sorry I wasn't very clear there...I understand they are releasing the 200LR first; what I was saying is that if they plan on creating all 777 models out there, it could be years until we get certain models (that aren't released first of course). Take the NGX for example, a few months between 8/9 and 6/7.

Fly Navy