Sign in to follow this  
BobK

Fly for a song: New Delta Express!

A new Low Cost Airline is born:http://www.flysong.com/They will fly 36 B757 mostly from the Northeast to Florida. Does anyone now how the airplanes will look like (paint scheme)?-Andreas

According to todays Orlando Sentinel, just don't ask for a pillow, blanket, extra anything. Your bags will be weighed and if over a certain weight - you pay extra. You pay for meal extra, drinks extra.I wonder if they have ever been to the Mid-East/South America and watch what people bring on the trains/planes/buses due to not having these services.Think the next time I fly, I'll bring my meal fresh and slaughter it on-board. Well, that won't work cause I can bring the butcher knife. Boiling water will be extra and they'll weigh the BBQ Grill!!That's OK! I kind fly the friendly skies of FS2002!!!

When will the "majors" learn that it takes more than just cheap fares to compete with the likes of Southwest and jetBlue? Unless they can change their whole atitude toward customers and employees, it'll fail like all the others. What's the saying, "Trying to out-Southwest, Southwest"? Funny how they're going through the same thing in Europe, with their older major airlines trying to compete with EasyJet and Ryanair, by creating a cheaper versions of themselves.

BobK