Sign in to follow this  
Jetman67

how to reset fs2crew

hi bryanIs there an easy way to reset fs2crew to start fresh, only way i can do this is to restart flight simulatorWayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

sorry have been doing some practise and stuffed up a few times and was wondering if there is a quick way to reset rather than restart fsxwayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I see... with FS2Crew, you generally wouldn't need to reset the whole sim... just use the arrow buttons on the FS2Crew Main Panel to move forward and backward to wherever you want to pick up again.FS2Crew NGX is quite flexible in this regard.

Well, it would really be very handy to fully reset FS2Crew. Just today i noticed that my mic wasn't working perfectly, I tried different things e.g. unplugging my headset. Finally I figured out that my mic wasn't properly connected to my headset. After fixing it, even though the display bar showed me that i spoke the right commands i got no answer anymore from my FO or other crew members. Is it true that after un- replugging your voice hardware FS2Crew doesn't work anymore? In this case it would have been nice to shut down FS2Crew and restarting it w/o having to close FSX.

Everything else is very nice!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.