Sign in to follow this  
Scorpiux

Inside Passage & Final Frontier..

Hi Community,Now i have been flying all weekend for the first time in a X-Plane simulator the XP-10, and are loving every moment of it... But i really are loving bush flying and saw there where these two addons for XP-9... So finally my question, does anyone have tried them in XP-10 and are the recommendable... I love low-level flight so its important to me that the scenery are of good quality at low-levels...I tried YouTubing videos of the XP-10 with these addons but cant find any..!If this super community could recommend other bush-sceneries it would also be very welcome...I am still new in X-Plane so thats why these may seem as newbie questions...!! :-)Regards,Mo'

I have both of them and they are great. Tom's support of his products is second to none.

I have Canadian Rockies and Inside Passage and they are excellent. I use them in both XP9 and XP10 - they work well in both simulators. The developer is aware of a few issues in XP10 (mainly due to changed shorelines in XP10 DEM) and will be releasing an update for Version 10 soon (incuding HDR support and ATC support). If you buy them now, the updates will be free.

Support is excellent and updates and new features have been added since I bought them. Fantastic product and really worth, especially if you enjoy bush flying.

Good to know. I didnt know about these products. Seems like a nice fit for the DC-3. (pulls out credit card again)

My wife is goin gto kill me if I buy more stuff.

Rob

Hi all !

Airports will be improved for X-Plane 10:

http://forums.xplanefreeware.net/topic/10840-inside-passage-x-plane-10/

A compatibility update is available here for Canadian Rockies and Final Frontier:

http://forums.xplanefreeware.net/topic/10797-canadian-rockies-and-final-frontier-update-for-1004-beta3/

Happy flying. B)