Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Thanks....It was quite easy due to the mobo I've got.
What Vcore?

What Vcore?
He's got it at 1.48Volts.... He's a friend of mine and we build our systems together... :)

He's got it at 1.48Volts.... He's a friend of mine and we build our systems together... :)
1.48 is a lot. Are you guys testing your overclocks, temperatures and stuff?

1.48 is a lot. Are you guys testing your overclocks, temperatures and stuff?
Of course.... heheI run mine @ 1.45 with HT enabled @ 4.8GHZ.... Temps are in the mid 70's under max load.... FSX running is only in the sixties.

1.488 is perfectly normal...Everything runs smoothly and without any problems.

You guys just have some money to spend...
Well. I went budget mode on my system...(900) heheBogdan went all out and got the nicest components possible; Hence his intense overclock. LOL

Right,well I had to...Your minds cannot even comprehend what kind of crappy system I had before.

Right,well I had to...Your minds cannot even comprehend what kind of crappy system I had before.
ROFL

Well since you did that, run FSXMark11 and post results in the thread. Be sure to follow the manual step by step exactly as it's there to have real comparative results!

Well since you did that, run FSXMark11 and post results in the thread. Be sure to follow the manual step by step exactly as it's there to have real comparative results!
I will run it later today. Me and Bogdan tried to run it on his system, but he ran into some kind of error. We'll try again soon.

I'll do that eventually :D

1.488 is perfectly normal...Everything runs smoothly and without any problems.
Would you mind stress testing for one hour with OCCT keeping an eye on the temp with real temp as seen below, do it with test mode on medium data set and priority on normal....if you'r stable after one hour with temp in check you'll be the man.... here's the link for OCCT if you don't have it http://www.ocbase.com/perestroika_en/index.php?2011/10/25/42-occt-perestroika-4004.png

Totally re-configured my cable management. Specs in sig

Edited by benorg