Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Totally re-configured my cable management. Specs in sig
Looks neat and organized Ben! Should keep air moving a bit better too.Kind regards,

Looks neat and organized Ben! Should keep air moving a bit better too.Kind regards,
Thanks Stephen!Temps are fantastic. CPU only @ 60C under max load and GPU temps only in the 40's at max!Hope all is well with you, :)

Nice rig Ben. I like the clean cable management! That PSU's cables make it easy to organize.I'll be posting my newly sleeved system tomorrow. I managed to drop the pi** out of my PSU in the garage, so I'm waiting on the new replacement Corsair AX (Seasonic) unit to arrive. I have to say, the blue sleeving makes the inside look sweet!

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Nice rig Ben. I like the clean cable management! That PSU's cables make it easy to organize.I'll be posting my newly sleeved system tomorrow. I managed to drop the pi** out of my PSU in the garage, so I'm waiting on the new replacement Corsair AX (Seasonic) unit to arrive. I have to say, the blue sleeving makes the inside look sweet!
Thanks for the kind words!Can't wait to see your rig! Cheers,

My super-mega-ultra-hyper-advanced system:hp_dv63104erxd546ea_139077.jpgA photo from google is enough because i don't have anything else, only a joystick (Thrustmaster T-Flight Stick X) :Cry:I won't upload a pic of my friend's system (real owner of the profile) because it's ''a bit'' too messy.. :Whistle:

Edited by nikita

Well I was too embarrased to upload my antec 300 system as the cable management was TERRIBLE but I just got the corsair 600T and here is a terrible quality picture of it. Also I know I have a bundle of cables at the bottom but I got lazy at the end. Temps dropped A LOT!

Very nice Taylor. Just saw you posted temps are much better too :good:Did you have your rad fans set to exhaust in the Antec 300 too?

Very nice Taylor. Just saw you posted temps are much better too :good:Did you have your rad fans set to exhaust in the Antec 300 too?
Yep! I actually have them exactly as I had them in the Antec 300. Sucking air in from the front and exhausting out the top and rear. This case is much bigger with bigger fans so airflow is much better compared to the antec 300. Tomorrow I am gonna work on cable management a little more.

Corsair recommends intake for the rad fans. Just in case you want to play with different fan configs once you overclock. Of course if temps are good enough you don't need to botherEnjoy your new 600T!, it's a great investment. Will endure for many years and many builds

Corsair recommends intake for the rad fans. Just in case you want to play with different fan configs once you overclock. Of course if temps are good enough you don't need to botherEnjoy your new 600T!, it's a great investment. Will endure for many years and many builds
I kind of regret cheaping out on the case when I built this system. I might try that. On the antec 300 I had better luck with exhausting out the rear but this is of course a different case

It's amazing how much a nice case adds to the enjoyment of building a computer! Aside from PSUs, it's probably the most overlooked upgrade.

Edited by cmeeks

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

It's amazing how much a nice case adds to the enjoyment of building a computer! Aside from PSUs, it's probably the most overlooked upgrade.
Totally agree... I went from an Antec 300 to my new Corsair 400R... My god, the upgrade was *massive*. Can even believe I bought that piece of crap.

Totally agree... I went from an Antec 300 to my new Corsair 400R... My god, the upgrade was *massive*. Can even believe I bought that piece of crap.
LOL! I would only recommend a Antec 300 if you are looking for a low powered budget build which of course my machine isn't lol. My 600T was also a HUGE upgrade.

I've told every one of my friends that wanted to buy a 300 what junk it is. Did they believe me? Nope! It is a good starter, though.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules