Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

I think it could do with some straightening up, but otherwise looks excellent
Thanks,I also saw the bending, but I had to cut the main chassis, since some part of the case was blocking one of the 240GTX
3 GFX cards?? For what´s that worth?
I am speaking about those GTXhttp://hwlabs.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=2
Really - I also have quite a lot of devices watercooled, incl. GPU and CPU, 2x HDD boxes, and no bubbles at all after some 30min of running. But OK...If it's for FSX, then I'm afraid your GPU isn't "optimal" - FSX can't use dual GPU, and single is slower than GTX580. Should be enough but still...
It's all depend of your setup, my first watercooling back in 2005 was cleared after 4 days, this one is very up and down, it will take some time.About the GPU, I will soon overclock it to the level of a Mars, even higherBenjamin

I am speaking about those GTXhttp://hwlabs.com/in...&id=11&Itemid=2
All right, now it make much more sense to me! :smile: I wonder that they haven´t been accused by nVidia.

I wonder that they haven´t been accused by nVidia.
In 95% of the case, the owner of a term will just ask a company to change it, but since those radiator are the best performer on the market, it kinda give the term GTX some credit, or maybe Nvidia hasn't seen it yet.Benjamin Edited by bendead

Thanks,I also saw the bending, but I had to cut the main chassis, since some part of the case was blocking one of the 240GTXI am speaking about those GTXhttp://hwlabs.com/in...&id=11&Itemid=2It's all depend of your setup, my first watercooling back in 2005 was cleared after 4 days, this one is very up and down, it will take some time.About the GPU, I will soon overclock it to the level of a Mars, even higherBenjamin
I thought the GTX590 had very limited OC'ing capabilities? isn't the core voltage capped at driver level?

I thought the GTX590 had very limited OC'ing capabilities? isn't the core voltage capped at driver level?
You just need to flash the bios, but never go more than 1.2vBenjamin

Yeah, but I remember reading somewhere that it's not only limited by BIOS, there's also a voltage limit hard coded in the driver, and also a power regulation that throttles the card down at high loads.The erlier drivers without the Vcore limit where notorious for blowing up the card's VRMsCatching up on this here now

BTW Ben, 1.2V is totally insane. Fireworks guaranteed!

Yeah, but I remember reading somewhere that it's not only limited by BIOS, there's also a voltage limit hard coded in the driver, and also a power regulation that throttles the card down at high loads.The erlier drivers without the Vcore limit where notorious for blowing up the card's VRMs
Thanks for the link, I will check it outSome of my friend run an 1.0v overclock on their 590 with the 290.53 drivers.
BTW Ben, 1.2V is totally insane. Fireworks guaranteed!
I know, I saw some picture of burned 590, I will stay at 1.05v
Beautiful system Benjamin!
Thanks ZachBenjamin

I've always wanted to contribute in this tread, but with my old Dell I was like heck no.Well, here it is: :smile:photo5.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto3-1.jpgOMG. I only have this computer for 3 weeks and it already has dust?!?photo2-1.jpgphoto1-1.jpgCharts!I still need to rewire some things (and clean it!) but otherwise it works great. I still haven't overclocked though, or gotten TI5 setup...

My new place in norway.. My X52 flight controls I can just pull out anytime ;)img_2675-1326564486.jpgimg_2649-1326564558.jpgimg_2673-1326566882.jpg

Edited by SwiftFoX

Hello Everybody. This is some pic of my pc for FSX. It work well but i think .....I going to upgrade my graphic card to GTX580 and HDD to SSD in the future.But now this is OK.i5 2500k 3.3GHz Overclock@4.8GHz 1.465V !! Cooler Master Hyper 212+ASUS P8P67-B3 (R3.1)Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHzASUS 560Ti DCII Top 900MHz Overclock@1000MHzWD 500GB BLUECorsair TX750 V2Lian Li A05FNWindows 7 x64 UltimateDell 24" 1980x1080Ps.You guys have cool system here!! It look ...WOW!!! Yes..I want it too!! Haha

i5 2500k 3.3GHz Overclock@4.8GHz 1.465V !!
Uhh, that seems like a LOT of voltage for that overclock.