Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

I used to be able to come here and actually see "Pictures of Our Computers". Seems to me, a lot of what's been going on here lately, would be better suited in some of the other threads. How about it guys?!
Thank You! Thank you very much!

I used to be able to come here and actually see "Pictures of Our Computers". Seems to me, a lot of what's been going on here lately, would be better suited in some of the other threads. How about it guys?!
Agreed. Perhaps Word Not Allowed could clean this thread up? Come on, Mod. Big%20Grin.gif Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Cough cough, party poopers. :lol:

Agreed. Perhaps Word Not Allowed could clean this thread up? Come on, Mod. Big%20Grin.gif
I really don't think it matters...there are 18 pages in this thread, now almost 19. Cleaning it won't do much.

Danny

Man, if I did that, we'd be down to 4 pages of pictures and no comments. Would that be fun?

The last time I checked forums were for discussion... if you guys want photo only join flickr or photobucket. /end

Guys, please keep this thread about shots of FSX computers and comments on that and only that.Irrelevant (ty) posts might get deleted.Thanks for understanding.

Love the red, Nabarun! That was my 2nd color of choice beside blue. Always been thinking of going red, but never actually worked it out. Good looking!But dude, you need a better camera!

Hmm, I wish I had my flight yoke back from repairs just seeing your pic. This is the second time it has its gone back to Saitek.

Been meaning to put up some shots of my rig for awhile. Here it is.
That is a great looking setup, especially the neon green lights, although I prefer alternating red and blue LEDs to replicate a police car gone mad (see link #45 in this thread). I love bling in a computer! In fact, I understand computer bling is known to be a leading indication of the superior but understated intelligence of the builder. It is also believed, so I have been told, that denial of that fact, or the absence of colorful lights, is a leading indication of room temperature IQ levels. Even though those who despute those known laws of science are modern day Luddites, there may be a few that hang around in hiding, even here in this forum, but they don't come out of the closet too often. ^_^ Kind regards,

There are definitely some nice looking rigs in here...Here is my rig...only blue...I like to keep it simple, but the 42" hdtv I think adds the bling nicely dirol.gifi5-2500k @ 4.4 GHz, Gigabyte Z68-UD3,16gb ram,blue ray r/w, 1tb hhdm, HD 6950I don't know if I would want to go back to a small monitor now...the cockpit size is so close to reality!

Edited by gtrbarbarian

There are definitely some nice looking rigs in here...Here is my rig...only blue...I like to keep it simple, but the 42" hdtv I think adds the bling nicely dirol.gifi5-2500k @ 4.4 GHz, Gigabyte Z68-UD3,16gb ram,blue ray r/w, 1tb hhdm, HD 6950I don't know if I would want to go back to a small monitor now...the cockpit size is so close to reality!
Awesome TV! Loving the blue color scheme too on the fans!