Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Here is my setup... Pics of Word Not Allowed's throttle setup set off a nasty downward spiral and here is the result:From left to right:Android Tablet (Fun)Acer 28 inch powered by C2D e8500 @4.5 (silver case to left) (also powering monitor above main screen) (Web browsing, video editing, I-Tunes, Network Storage)Samsung 20 inch and Dell E4300 for work (No fun)Sony Bravia 32 inch powered by I5 @4.8 (black case to lower right) (too much fun) Main FS9, FSX, gaming box with 7 boot options for different sims/gamesHP 19 inch powered by IBM thinkpad (PFE/FDC/FSFK)Dell inspiron w/I5 cpu and 6 gigs memory powering ASE, the touchscreen EFB in the lower left for charts/maps and general web browsing for guests.Painted Saitek Yoke, Dual Painted/customized Saitek throttle quads with custom built mount, Saitek rudders, Go-Flight LGTII gear/flaps/trim unit and Logitech G13 for customized key commands and macros so every FS command is now a single key press.And a partridge in a pear tree....Don't mind the cables, still working out some details on my EFB screen in the lower left...
What brand is the throttle quadrant?EDITED BY MOD, PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE PICTURES IN THE QUOTE.

I can't believe you quoted his entire post, including all nine pictures, just to ask about the throttle quadrant.Check here: http://forum.avsim.n...little-project/
Thanks Delta! Mossy, It is indeed a Saitek unit customized with Word Not Allowed's phenomenal modifications...Looking good Ryan! Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

going to get one of them were did you get it from>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ive been looking at flightsim shop cant see any,also the motorized yoke is a good option $$$$$.I work here in China maybe they sell some here hehe

going to get one of them were did you get it from>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ive been looking at flightsim shop cant see any,also the motorized yoke is a good option $$$$$.I work here in China maybe they sell some here hehe
It won't look anything like mine, that is why you can't find it... Mine is two units together, mounted to a custom built case, sanded and painted to resemble a Boeing unit...Stock they look like this:http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-Three-Throttle-Quadrant-PZ45/dp/B000TCEU4Q/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1329918353&sr=8-1041WN5EsrXjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

just ordered 2 from USA going to have a go at setting 2 saitek throttle quadrants up together - good idea Got the trim wheel as well.Thanks for the sound advise

Poor dust-filter on the 650D....
It's not really that bad... just that the flash highlighted the screen so it looks worse.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My Current Main Rig.2c88d86a.jpg275fb3fe.jpg3bd22df5.jpgJust Bought Antec's new One Case (Cheap, but doesn't feel cheap) Since I have few parts laying around decided to piece another quad core machine togther.022c9b9a.jpg2fbe7825.jpgMy Setup5811c433.jpg33ec8775.jpg5b3fde77.jpg

Wow, some people are really good when it comes to do it yourself! Very nice Vincent!

REALLY impressive! :Applause:

thats really good looks neat and functional -Well done - 2 Graphics cards i seeI like the cockpit have you got two MF panels one Saitek the other ?. impressive set up