Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

My new case - Aerocool Strike-X ST Tower. It's absolutely massive. Walked into the shop and asked for the largest case. This thing has about twice the volume of my Antec 1200 (in total its over 2 feet tall and two feet long). Amazing cooling, although there is no dust guards, but thinking of how I can mod that. Probably just tape some stockings onto the side of it. Fans in the front, side, bottom and back of the case means I can easily air cool my 2600k up to 1.5 vcore. 10 Hard drive hot swap slots (still not enough for the amount of hard drives I have), but its the most I've seen on a case. It's so big it came with its own casters, but I absolutely love it. It's not the best looking case with all the plastic decorations, but the main case frame is metal and is build really tough. For you guys that need a new case and a ton of space, this is it. I think it was only around $150 so quite the bargain when you look at some of the main competitors.111desktop2.jpg111desktop1.jpg

Justin, that has got to be one of the sweetest looking cases that I have ever laid my eyes upon. :Big Grin:

It's a real nice case. Only problem is that trying to get some of the cables from the PSU to the Mobo. Since the mobo power cable is modular, and I can't find any extenders (if they even exist anywhere) in Thailand, its stretched to its limit and awkwardly placed. Oh well, works fine. Temps stay below 60c. It's nice.

That is INSANE. Uplaod a shot with the door on looking into the window......

That is one great looking machine, Dan!

Hi guy,

I just update some hardware for 23" monitors for 3 screen last week.Now I just have fun and enjoy with it very much.It's perfect for me.

Sorry for quality of the pic.

awesome views did you use any other hardware connected to graphs card or just windowed?

Hey guys something has also changed on my side, I finally got rid of my 5 years old, half broken Saitek stick.

IMG_0149.jpg

Sorry for the quality, it´s done with my phone.

I strongly recommend changing all the springs out for rubber bands, mine is soo smooth!

Great setup! I love the Saitek panels.

Thanks you i love it too.

awesome views did you use any other hardware connected to graphs card or just windowed?

I'm not sure what you mean. I just connect the monitors with normal dvi and 2 mini-dvi to dvi adapter and use eyefinity 6016x1080 setting WideViewAspect=Ture in FSX.cfg :Peace: