Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Thought I would throw my hat into the ring, My FSX setup!

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Here's a few quick shots I took with my iphone awhile back:

A couple interior pics, the first shot shows my old RAM, second shot shows the new stuff:

pcinteriorfull2.jpg

pcinteriorfull1.jpg

And here's one of the whole kit and kaboodle. The old white mouse on the desk is for the old PC which I use for manuals and approaches and the like, same goes for the monitor behind the 3x27" monitor array and the silver desktop under the desk on the left side.

fsrigfull.jpg

Amazing set up TechguyMaxC!

Here are 2 quick pics of mine. I absolutely love my Case. Sorta reminds me of "Portal!" I do need to get some better control devices after seeing all of your guys pics. Unbelievable! My little "Av8r stick" just isn't going to cut it!! haha

Thanks

Eric

newcomp.jpg

000_0562.jpg

4790k / 16gb / 1080ti / lotsa ssd's / 1440p / TM Warthog & Tflight Pedals 

I like that case a lot too, Eric. Nice system!

Thanks to you also, Fernando. I like your blue & black theme.

One of these days when I actually get FSX running at 7680x1440 I'll post a pic of it in action too :P

Hi

Here is my setup

Bild-007.gif

Mip.gif

Regards Hasse

Awesome setup! That is one nice panel you have! Where did you get it from?

Max - Your setup looks fantastic! I'd love to have something along those lines.

I've got the same yoke as you with one throttle quadrant as well as the Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, but I haven't actually unboxed them yet. They've been sitting on my shelf for the last few weeks. I think I need to get my act together and set up my system. Been hard to find enough time to do everything with a 3 year old and a 6 month old.

Atleast my 3 year old likes to have a go on FSX when I have it running. :biggrin:

I'll have to post some picks once everything is set up, and I've cleaned up my sim room, which my wife keeps telling me to hurry up and clean! lol

Hi guys,

Built a new PC a couple of weeks ago, the specs are in my sig. The final touches, some sleeved power cables, arrived the other day so I installed them and tweaked with my cable management yesterday morning. Anyway, I now consider it finished and ready to show off! :biggrin:

I was going for a black/white/blue theme, but the red highlights on the graphics card sort of ruin it. I may try taking the shroud off and painting it at some point but at the moment I'm just ignoring it.

267IMG_1961.jpg

1861.jpg

1683.jpg

8505.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Mike