Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

@ryanbatcund

I use the Saitek radios every flight. Keep the top on COM1 and the bottom on NAV1 for the most part.

Never installed the Saitek drivers/software. I've been using SPAD since the first install and very pleased with the software. It adds several combinations of functions to the radio panel, for example displaying 2 DME's at a time. The other mod I've made is a recommendation from FSXTimes. Bought and installed bigger knobs for the selector switches. Def much easier to work with the larger knob.

It is very well made overall and my biggest complaint is the size. It is overly large for a aircraft radio stack.

As I recall, of all the radio stacks in my research, only the Desktop Aviator radios were less expensive and they did not have functioning displays. Overall, the Saitek's been a good buy.

Hope this helps.

3842166133_3594cb5b29_o.jpg

Took this picture a while ago but not much has changed for me anyway. :)

• Upvote 1

Someone else's, I swear

:lol:

Very cool set ups.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Someone else's, I swear

Damn that is amazing!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Took this picture a while ago but not much has changed for me anyway. :)

Nice minimalist, natural look. 

Someone else's, I swear

That looks like a Power Plant control station that someone loaded FSX on when the plant manager wasn't looking! :lol:

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

That looks like a Power Plant control station that someone loaded FSX on when the plant manager wasn't looking!

Sounds like something Homer Simpson would do! 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

wiltzei, on 03 Jul 2013 - 9:05 PM, said:

Someone else's, I swear

OK, can I then...like, uhm...have it? :)

The first real looking ATC station I ever saw.

No, most of us are just rabid enthusiasts, though a few pilots do exist on the forums.

Aamir Thacker

And a few controllers... hehe

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm a real world... fake pilot if that counts. Well, in my real world that is :P