Sign in to follow this  
LarryImler

Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1+ 2.0, any one got it?

hi guys, title speaks for itself. Just wandering has anyone got it, is it a good model? hows the VC? any input would be great couse I have not seen any youtube vids, no reviews, and the ES fourms are impossable to get into

Thanks in advance,

Lar

hi guys, title speaks for itself. Just wandering has anyone got it, is it a good model? hows the VC? any input would be great couse I have not seen any youtube vids, no reviews, and the ES fourms are impossable to get into

Thanks in advance,

Lar

Hi Lar I don't think anyone even knew it came out was it released today I wonder? http://eaglesoftdg.c...tionCJ1+_20.htm

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

People are spoiled by the VC's of PMDG, Flight1 Mustang, etc...

I have their CX 2.0 and its fine. With this jet its all about the avionics anyways... it has a Fully functional Universal UNS-1 FMS!

Which to me is worth the price of admission.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Thanks in advance,

Lar

Register and contact support@eaglesoftdg.com for forum activation.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Well, as I mentioned on another thread, the ES CJ1+ 2.0 has been out quite a while, but there is not a single video for it out on YouTune, which I find strange. I did ask Ron on that thread if ES had any promotional vids of the CJ1+ 2.0 :smile:

Post #14 on this thread, Ron :wink: :-

I too wanted to check out the VC textures, in the hope there is a big improvement on the CJ1+ 1.0 that I have.

http://forum.avsim.n...s-jetwhich-one/

Cheers.

I too wanted to check out the VC textures, in the hope there is a big improvement on the CJ1+ 1.0 that I have.

You'd be hard pushed to tell the difference. I'm afraid the world left Eaglesoft behind a long time ago in that respect.

To be fair the depth and fidelity of the systems in the Eaglesoft Citation is such that a high quality VC would make it all but unflyable but I do wish someone would come up with one which ticks all the boxes.

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

You'd be hard pushed to tell the difference. I'm afraid the world left Eaglesoft behind a long time ago in that respect.

To be fair the depth and fidelity of the systems in the Eaglesoft Citation is such that a high quality VC would make it all but unflyable but I do wish someone would come up with one which ticks all the boxes.

Question #1 Do you own the CJ1+2.0?

Question #2 Why state negatives without the positives of CJ1+2.0?

As always those who wish can "buy and try" for 30 days without fear of financial loss. :Nerd:

Well, as I mentioned on another thread, the ES CJ1+ 2.0 has been out quite a while, but there is not a single video for it out on YouTune, which I find strange. I did ask Ron on that thread if ES had any promotional vids of the CJ1+ 2.0 :smile:

Post #14 on this thread, Ron :wink: :-

http://forum.avsim.n...s-jetwhich-one/

Cheers.

Stick, we have no idea why there are no videos of the CJ1+ 2.0.

As always those who wish can "buy and try" for 30 days without fear of financial loss. :Nerd:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Frame rates in the citation x 2.0 are aweful

You are kidding right? :Nerd:

How about the Beechjet 400/Hawker 400A?

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I see no framerate hit in the CXv2. Haven't flown her much because I've been in the PMDG 747 and now their 737 and my brain cannot learn a new flight management computer yet.

Question #1 Do you own the CJ1+2.0?

Question #2 Why state negatives without the positives of CJ1+2.0?

I did. I bought version 1 way back when it was released and like most, was hoping version 2 would be better. It wasn't.

There was a positive element to my post, if you had read it properly without only looking for the negative.

But at the end of the day, and to answer the OP's question, I can't recommend it.

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Hello

No frame rate hit here with the CXV2, very good performance considering the complexity of the systems.

Hello

No frame rate hit here with the CXV2, very good performance considering the complexity of the systems.

Same here...there are many, many other FSX payware planes with a harder hit on framerate....the CX v2 is a lightweight compared to them.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Frame rates in the citation x 2.0 are aweful

I find that impossible to believe. The Citation X 2.0 takes advantage of threading to reduce the frame rate impact significantly. The only way it can have 'aweful' frame rates is if there's something wrong with your system or your system doesn't do threading worth beans.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69