Sign in to follow this  
KLM777-300ER

To get in the mood for the PMDG 777

lol we always want what we don't have....we only got the NGX a few months ago and now everyone's drooling over the 777! :)

lol we always want what we don't have....we only got the NGX a few months ago and now everyone's drooling over the 777! :)

hahahaha +1 it will always be like that!!!

just purchased the 777-200 Aircanada - Australia in HD video!!! Thinking also of getting the Blue Ray Polar DVD however im dont have a player yet hehe.

the quality is so good from what ive seen.

it is what keeping you want play fsx..

Yeah I agree on the Just Planes, I got the AC 77L Polar last week and it's great. Although I feel the other 2 DVD's have a lot more detail. I was actually disappointed how they cut out so much like checklists etc. The Descent and Landing back in YYZ was only 12 Minutes. The 77L to YSSY is my favourite, I would love another 300ER from them but I don't know if they'll make any more..

But the 777 really has been left to last, a good and bad thing. It's now such a popular Aircraft on the sim community and real life. It does make me wonder where Project Open Sky would have gone with the 777 V.3! But the 777 is probably the thing I'm most looking forward to this Year. I might have to fly BAW278/BAW279 (77W Service) Next month to visit home in the UK. That will not help ha!!

Just got done watching the Air Canada 777 video. It will be interesting to see how they model the mouse pointer function on the lower EICAS screen. The external cameras were a neat feature also.

what REALLY got me in the mood was watching justplanes air canada 777 videos!!

HAHA... That really gets me in the mood too. Those guys have the best jobs in the world!

what REALLY got me in the mood was watching justplanes air canada 777 videos!!

Exactly! :-)

I just booked United 777 LAX to Heathrow in 2 weeks, that's not going to help my patience ha. Definitely get me in mood! My return is 27th June.. maybe a few months of release ;)

Hi all

While we are waiting for the PMDG 777, i've got a video that will really get you in the mood.

just enjoy :Peace:

Cheers

Surprised anyone needs anything to get in the mood for a PMDG product! :wink:

Great video, looks like that was a Runway 3L landing at FAJS. I've flown there a couple of times with Emirates 777's, but never got to see the landing from this spectacular position. Now I'm just impatient lol.

But what this has put me in the mood for is a quick KLAX to KLAS flight on the NGX, the accuracy of that 2500 read out is just amazing.

We're off to the Edinburgh Tattoo with Emirates. Three legs will be by Triple7, and one on the A380. It will really whet my appetite for this PMDG simulation. I am not a PMDG ###### but I am constantly surprised and impressed by the sheer detail and immersion in their simulations. I am almost exclusively a 737NGX flyer these days so I will be happy to add in the 777 for longer flights, with all the calculations of fuel, load, and CofG that are required.

Back further and 'old' simmer asked for a full 2D cockpit. Well I am an even older simmer and the 3D flight decks are the only way to go. However I am sure PMDG will have a 'jumpseat' camera position which will give you a centre square-on view of the panel, and allow you to setup as if you had a traditional 2D panel.