Sign in to follow this  
Stick

X-Aviation

I am fairly new to X-Plane after many years with Microsoft and purchased and tried to install X-Aviation's excellent DC-3 (with partial success). I emailed X-Aviation this past Saturday evening and, to my surprise, got an almost immediate response from Cameron. After my inexperience with X-Plane became obvious to him (without him belittling me) we found that a folder structure problem in my system was at fault. I was surprised to get a response of any type on a Saturday night, but I did and found myself happily trying to learn how to fly this marvelous bird rather than being frustrated with a failure to install. I flew in one of these while in Iceland serving our country with the U.S. Navy back in the sixties and love the sounds and other memorable things. Thanks Cameron.

John Wingold

Always nice to hear a good experience. I flew in the DC3 once as a passenger but that was in the late 70's. It was with a small regional airline called "Connair" in NT Australia, I think not long after that they were taken out of service.