Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

AVSIM Teamspeak Becoming a Blast

Teamspeak is growing.

There has even been a few times when most of the conversation is about introducing each other. Avsim members are starting to give Teamspeak a try and are really surprised at how easy it is to download, install and setup.

There is nothing quite like getting to talk to someone in person who you have known by a pen name for years. Yesterday Jean Paul Mes from France and I got to speak to each other for the first time, after years of reading each others posts. It is great to place a voice to a face and mind. That alone makes Teamspeak worth doing.

Come on in!

Kind regards,

When you download and install Teamspeak find and click on the AVSIM Hangar Chat room. If you need any help look for one of our AVSIM Teamspeak managers, designated by having [AVSIM] in front of their names along with a minature Avsim logo.

TeamSpeak is sure fun. I've met a couple of the AVSIM team there and its been highly enjoyable!

Mini Avsim logo huh, might have to get one for the RTW group.. :)

Jeff and I got one at the Moderator's meeting on Saturday. I think Chase may be the only one who can give you one, so you'll want to make a date to meet him on TS. Or, make it to the next meeting which shouldn't be too long.

I agree with Clem, TS has the potential to make the community more fun.

Mike Beckwith

I wanted to make the meeting but my wife's birthday was that day so i was busy.. I will definitely make the next one..

spacer.png

I think Chase may be the only one who can give you one, so you'll want to make a date to meet him on TS.

If you are an Avsim Teamspeak manager, just go into Teamspeak and talk to Zoolander and tell him you have permission from me, and if need be, refer to this post.

It's only for duly appointed Teamspeak managers.

Kind regards,

duly appointed Teamspeak managers

Duly appointed huh?? :) Do we have a list of the managers?

spacer.png

I only saw two a minute ago in TS - Zoolander64 and Hollywood, but there may be more. They're Digital Theme Park managers. If you want to wait around in the entry channel for someone to help you, you'll probably find someone with the correct permissions.

Mike Beckwith

I only saw two a minute ago in TS - Zoolander64 and Hollywood, but here may be more. There're Digital Theme Park managers. If you want to wait around in the entry channel for someone to help you, you'll probably find someone with the correct permissions.

Ohh i know about them, i was referring to Stephen's comment of Avsim teamspeak managers.

spacer.png

The [AVSIM] designation and fin are only for those who responded to the notice and/or invited to become Avsim Teamspeak managers by myself and Tom Allensworth to assume AVSIM Teamspeak moderation responsibilities. See the link below.

http://forum.avsim.n...howtopic=366755

I am working with Digital Theme Park management to iron out a few wrinkles and miscommunication of designations. A complete list of the authorized AVSIM Teamspeak moderator staff will be made available shortly.

Kind regards,

My most sincere apologies guys!! I thought these fins were for any member that was an avsim member. I stand corrected and know now those are only for managers. Sorry for my mistake gentlemen.

My most sincere apologies guys!! I thought these fins were for any member that was an avsim member. I stand corrected and know now those are only for managers. Sorry for my mistake gentlemen.

Nice job, Chase! :Applause:

:rofl:

Brandon Filer

All those particular wrinkles are ironed out now and working as smooth as a well oiled engine. Come on in, the water is fine!

Kind regards,

Hey Stephen, you may want to point out exactly what the procedure is then on designations and the "fin" icon as I know i have it and while I'm not an AVSIM staff member nor a TS moderator, I am an admin for the RTW channel..

Thanks

spacer.png