Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Adjusting Heading and Course

Will this also work for the fs2004 version.  I looked in the file ,it seems to be different.  Cannot find the two  mouse lines you mentioned.

Can I just backtrack a moment...Does this mean the C90 does not come with the same clickspots as the B200? In the B200 both pop up HSI and AP, but in my C90 I can only get the HSI to pop up but not the autopilot.

Can I just backtrack a moment...Does this mean the C90 does not come with the same clickspots as the B200? In the B200 both pop up HSI and AP, but in my C90 I can only get the HSI to pop up but not the autopilot.

Are you referring to my modified version, or the original?

I added an AP popup clickspot to the ADI.

Bert

Yes the original...I saw your mods...Great work!

But I just got both Carenado B200 and C90. It seems that the B200 lets me clickspot both HSI and AP, but the C90 will only clickspot the HSI, no way to click open the AP. I would think that the B200 and C90 would be basically the same as far as VC clickspot features.

To bottom line my question, is the original C90 supposed to have the AP clickspot like the stock B200, because mine doesn't.

BTW...I can't find the manual...it would help answer this.

Thanks again.

Hmmm. It would seem odd that with two such similar aircraft that one plane would have both HSI and AP clickspots and the other just have the HSI. I think I need to find the manual to see what its really supposed to do. Any ideas where its stored? I can't locate it anywhere.

Thanks again.

Mike.

Yes I've been through all of them and I can't find what I'm looking for... :yahoo:

I'm going to start a new post on that...

But thank you such much for your mod. It may be that I will have to use it.

It makes so much of a difference to have an AP clickspot in the VC.

Just to be sure...you created clickspots because they didn't come with the plane?

Thanks again.

So the mod you made to pop up the AP in the VC was because it is not offered in the original version...or because it was in a different place?

I'm only asking because my B200 has it " right out of the box" with no mods.

Sorry to pester but I can't find any info about VC features in the literature so far.

I found this mod no longer works in P3D4.2 Windows 10. I used it in FSX Gold / Windows 7 for several years. I downloaded the latest Carenado C90 release BE1100Xv1.2 in Mid April. I tried the FSX panel and made and a  new xml cut and paste to the p3d GaugeC90EFIS.cab. No click spots. Any idea what has changed? Don

Edited by D Nelson

Don Nelson

Correction: BE800X HDv2.0

Edited by D Nelson
wrong file

Don Nelson

I have not updated my mods for the C90 V2.. so no idea what may have changed, sorry.

I now fly the C90GTX (only..)

Bert

Hello Bert, I understand you moth balled the C90 and B200. I prefer the GTX also. I've been dragging over all the Carenado and Alabeo in P3D4.

edit: As Bert suggested in another post, P3D looks for gauges in the gauges folder, not the panel folder. Move Berts mod to the gauge folder. First, rename the GAUGEC90EFIS!Gauge folder. I used GAUGEC90EFIS2!Gauge. In the panel cfg add the "2" at the end of the gauge in Window02 and Vcockpit05. Works now. Sorry, I'll read more before I post in the future. Problem solved.

Edited by D Nelson
edit

Don Nelson