Sign in to follow this  
bliksimpie

Added a real nice Sandel.....

...from XYZ and if you have their plane it really make a nice addition

(unfortunately I cannot share but there is nothing stopping you from enhancing it yourself on your own machine - I am sure I can tell anyone HOW and there is not a law against sharing knowledge is there, but the original developer unfortunately don't allow that anybody share any such enhancements, So sorry guys...)

However I have made a huge number of changes myself like adding traffic to the map etc and then a bit here and there to get the click spots nicely lined up in this context and still finishing detail like fonts and fonts sizes to make it better here..

Who need a GPS anymore that is out of your line of site anyway...

Also busy to add proper TCAS system --- and a few general other things like correcting the heading and course knobs that is a bit obscured

2012-4-14_22-34-56-503.jpg

Just a note, I just got this plane started and had a problem stting the heading and course, where are the knobs??............was easy to see on the old AFG model 300..........B42L8

They are on the autopilot, and on the co-pilot's HSI, and on the pilot's EHSI (invisible) if you apply my mod..

Look for the post titled Heading adjustment.

Bert

Just a note, I just got this plane started and had a problem stting the heading and course, where are the knobs??............was easy to see on the old AFG model 300..........B42L8

Look down between the cockpit seats aft of the throttle console. HDG is the left knob, CRS is the right knob. Don't forget to turn ON the autopilot panel first though!

Bliksimpie,

As a fellow panel tweaker, tell me, did you notice if all the other gauges in this plane able to go into a 2d panel? I fly from a home cockpit, with monitors for the instruments. I've been wanting to do a kingair setup for a while, and this release is just on time. if you could look at the guage files and see if they would jive in a 2d panel.cfg? Just looking for someone who has it and might be familiar before I pick this up.