Sign in to follow this  
ZKIGO

FS2004?

Can you claim that you can run FSX perfectly? No FPS issues, no stability problems, no CTDs?

Of course. Long gone are the problematic days of FSX... Which weren't a problem at all, there was just lack of info towards setting up FSX properly.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Why "vote down" option is disabled? Some guys really deserve it.

There are million reasons why someone want to use FS9, and your sarcastic posts are so disgusting.

There will be no FS9 version of 777, I guess we can live with that.

Maybe you should understand UPGRADE come at a cost to the wallet... some cant afford..

Randy

It was a joke Randy....that's why I put "it's only 6 years old" at the end.

Maybe you should get a sense of humor. :P

Of course. Long gone are the problematic days of FSX... Which weren't a problem at all, there was just lack of info towards setting up FSX properly.

Sure...

Let me just start up FSX on my 4,5Ghz machine and fly an approach to FSDT KJFK, with heavy AI (over 1500 traffic BGLs), with several weather layers, with dusk lighting, and flying a complex aircraft. A wonderfull and non problematic 10 FPS.

I'm not saying most aren't pleased with their FSX experience, just asking for some respect for others which are not satisfied with it's performance and can get a better experience with FS9. By the way, those conditions would fit the PMDG 777 perfectly.

Best regards

Sure...

Let me just start up FSX on my 4,5Ghz machine and fly an approach to FSDT KJFK, with heavy AI (over 1500 traffic BGLs), with several weather layers, with dusk lighting, and flying a complex aircraft. A wonderfull and non problematic 10 FPS.

I'm not saying most aren't pleased with their FSX experience, just asking for some respect for others which are not satisfied with it's performance and can get a better experience with FS9. By the way, those conditions would fit the PMDG 777 perfectly.

Best regards

I use a 3.06 GHz quad, flying into FSDT Chicago with heavy layers of clouds, AI traffic at 100%, REX 2.0 lighting and the NGX.

My framerate is around 35.

It is possible.

I use a 3.06 GHz quad, flying into FSDT Chicago with heavy layers of clouds, AI traffic at 100%, REX 2.0 lighting and the NGX.

My framerate is around 35.

It is possible.

How many traffic BGLs do you have active in your scenery folder?

Really, Randy?

http://www.amazon.co...34624648&sr=8-3

$17.49

Yes, and then we can insert that DVD in Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

For decent PC you have to pay 500$ minimum, and that rig can barely support FSX. Add new 64bit OS, new joystick (because MS do not support game port anymore), so lets say that is 300$ more.

Then, you have to buy all new addons for FSX - FSUIPC, few airports, one or two airplanes, weather engine, some texture pack. so its another 200-300$.

And then, when you install all that, you realize that new PC you bought is big **** and you actually need upgrade - 500$ more for new motherboard and processor with super water cooling system.

Great, now you have state-of-art PC and out of nowhere, you cannot calibrate your %&**&*^ genius joystick. Oh god there is no twist either. No problem at all, there is brand new TM Warthog hotas + saitek pedals - 600$. Bargain.

Ups, you do not have money for food anymore, @$@$ they turned off your electrical supply because you do not have money to pay a bill, how to use your state-of-art PC without electrical power?

What part of "flight simulations are expensive hobby" you do not understand?

Yes, and then we can insert that DVD in Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

For decent PC you have to pay 500$ minimum, and that rig can barely support FSX. Add new 64bit OS, new joystick (because MS do not support game port anymore), so lets say that is 300$ more.

Then, you have to buy all new addons for FSX - FSUIPC, few airports, one or two airplanes, weather engine, some texture pack. so its another 200-300$.

And then, when you install all that, you realize that new PC you bought is big **** and you actually need upgrade - 500$ more for new motherboard and processor with super water cooling system.

What part of "flight simulations are expensive hobby" you do not understand?

You're making no sense. I withdraw from this conversation with you.

My system is 3 years old and I currently use FS9 only. However, when PMDG 777 comes out, I will switch and get a new system. Hoping ivy bridge cpu can boost FSX performance significantly.

Danny F

You're making no sense. I withdraw from this conversation with you.

While you made your point that for upgrade, FSX DVD set is more than enough. Great sense indeed.

Guys,

There is no debate here - we are done with FS9 and will never make another product for it. This is the reality of technology - end of discussion.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com