Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

How long has the 777 even been in production? - Thank you PMDG!

I'm really curious to how long PMDG have been working on it? I know it was Oct/Nov time they moved everyone to the 777 from the NGX but before that how long was it going for? It's just under a month and I'm actually still in shock of the progress. To think what they could have achieved in that time is actually very exciting!

To all the PMDG Staff - I would just like to take a moment to say thank you, thank you for the minutes, hours, days, months, Years you guys put in for your customers. It's so greatly appreciated by us all! I still remember when I first got the PMDG 747, it was where I learned about the FMC etc, from there I've learnt so much. Mainly because of PMDG, anyone can make an addon these days but not many for me personally can make me fly it twice. I never, ever thought we'd see the quality we saw in the NGX in FSX to be honest, to think you've raised the bar in the 777 is too good to believe! Seriously guys, best of luck for the current and future projects!

- I attached a photo I took of the 77W Flight Deck back in November on ZK-OKP (ANZ) after Landing at LHR to get everyone in the mood, you may have seen it around before! Also a Gate snap on my way back!

Cheers!

If I remember correctly I think when PMDG we're beta testing the NGX I think they sent off a few developers from the NGX team to work on the T7, so maybe they've been working on it from early or mid last year?

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue