Sign in to follow this  
aircop

Service Pack 1 has been released.

I got home early to find that SP/1 has been released for the King Air. It does fix some issues such as the engine 2 start up and the big one for me was the system crashing. So far so good. Numerous other fixes included.

Where does one find this Service Pack? I don't see it on their website...

Sign in to your Carenado account. Then bring up the list of updates/patches for your Carenado fleet. It is there.

No list accompanies the full install zip.....

Cheers --- Bob --- :Big Grin:

Here is the changelog:

This is a cumulative service pack.

YOU DON´T NEED THIS SERVICE PACK IF:

-YOU DOWNLOADED THE AIRCRAFT AFTER APRIL 17, 2012 AT 1920 GMT OR

THIS SERVICE PACK:

ADDS:

-Reality XP GNS430 integration.

IMPROVES:

-Engine textures.

-Cruise sounds.

-Autopilot features.

-Barber pole function.

-Startup screen of EFIS.

-Traffic display in Avidyne.

-Throttle animation

-Prop animation effects

-Gear sounds

-Alert sounds

FIXES:

-Pitot heat operation.

-Starter and shutdown sound of right engine.

-Right propeller disc disappear when left engine was off.

-External lights effects when flying in fog.

-Crash to desktop situation due to a dll file.

-Replace EFIS document (the former had mixed some pages).

-Squared beacon light when viewed from afar.

It also fixes some minor visual and operating bugs found.

This post has been promoted to an article

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Sign in to your Carenado account. Then bring up the list of updates/patches for your Carenado fleet. It is there.

No list accompanies the full install zip.....

Thanks Bob - found and downloading. I'll see what this does and apply it to the issues list. Let's hope it's a big hit on the outstanding items. Way to go Carenado! :)

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Wow, perfect list, I'm off to buy it right away! Looking very much forward to enjoying another one of Stolle's flight models, now that the surrounding bits seem to be properly made.

Wow, if this list is verified by current owners, Im off to purchase!

As far as some of the mods (heading and course adjusting) will the update overwrite the changes?

Glen

As far as some of the mods (heading and course adjusting) will the update overwrite the changes?

Glen

Yes, it does --- and like the dummy I am, I forgot to save my panel and aircraft file.....oh, well, gives me some more to do !!!

The changes are great. The working pressurization system is sooooo nice. Have not had a chance to play with it more, that is my first observation.

I can tell there were changes to the autopilot but have not checked it all out yet.

A big THANK YOU to Carenado for this, and I am sure some more goodies to come. It is such a great plane and getting better. :Big Grin:

Cheers --- Bob ---- :American Flag:

Sweet, that was speedy! I loved this plane before hand and this SP will just sweetin it up even more w/ the issues resolved.. Thanks Carenado!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Fix list confirmed. Love it! I'll still do the EFIS brightness and heading select user mods, but it seems like a great plane. It's definately got "that something", I can see a lot of hours on Vatsim in this pup!

Yep, fixes work well for me and I'm loving the native RXP 430 integration! Would love to see some of the "detail" things modelled as indicated in our issues tracking list, but overall, I'm pleased with it. Big thanks to Carenado for the speedy turn-around!

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

All installed.. So far so good. EFIS startup is a nice touch.. Pitot heat works perfectly. Takes about 10 seconds to melt the ice and your airspeed indicator is back. Only lingering bug I notice now is the electrical meter reading for the right engine still doesn't work until the left engines generator is fired up, that's so minor though I'll forget about it by the time I hit the post button.

Thanks again Carenado!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors