Sign in to follow this  
janbergwall01

Pro Flight Emulator support

Hi,

is there anyone here using PFE in FSX? I decided to install PFE I used in FS9 into FSX, but can't get the hotkeys to work. I have the latest version including the PFE voice set expansion. I also installed PFE in it's own folder and is running PFE and Profligth 2000 as administrator.

I''ve also spent a lot of time to try to find the PFE support at Aerosoft, but no success. Have they stopped giving it support, despite they are still selling it? At least they could update their web-links on the product page. After all - the product cost nearly 40 euro.

So "0" doesn't work for you?

None of the default hotkeys works. I tried other hotkey combinations, still nothing happens. Everything else like loading flightplans, connect to FSX etc works. Is there anything I should do with the FSUIPC (payed version) perhaps?

I will post this in PFE supportforum and come back with reply here - if any. The activity there is a bit slow...

Edited by janbergwall01

Did you rebuild the database using the makerwys.exe file and the runways.csv file?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

PFE is still buggy for me. When I use vroute it seems to work better.

I just made a plan from TNCC to TNCM with FSbuild. I saved it as FS9/FSX pln just to be sure. When I tried to adjust it for FS2000 it says "not compatible file or no adjustments required". Okai fine, and it compiles fine. I adjust the FP for FSX and load it up in my flightplan so I can compare the legs to the ones in my FMC.

I re-checked the .gps file to see if the legs are the same and they are:

TNCC

SINDA

LUCAS

SILVA

ILMET

MILOK

TNCM

I load up the ADV and all is good.

However during the flight, the ATC wants me to turn right 140 degrees the whole time. It spams me all the time every 1min.

It doesn't make any sense because there's nothing there, there's no reason to go 140 right. Check the screen:

I'm using the latest PFE.

fsx%202012-04-19%2020-32-41-23.png

So then after ATC asking me 20x, I'm like "okai, whatever man, I'll go right 140"

Then 30seconds later:

fsx%202012-04-19%2020-38-35-78.png

#####??

So i go back to my LNAV and it starts over "turn right 140"

AARG!!!!!!

Sometimes if the first waypoint is to close to the airport or if it is a VOR, PFE can be flakey like that sometimes. I was having that trouble out of seattle for awhile but it stopped after the last update which I think was around almost 2 years ago.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Sometimes if the first waypoint is to close to the airport or if it is a VOR, PFE can be flakey like that sometimes. I was having that trouble out of seattle for awhile but it stopped after the last update which I think was around almost 2 years ago.

I have the latest 2.14.

Anyway, because waypoints can be to close you convert and compile the FP, where PFE removes some waypoints. For example, the original FP from fsbuild is TNCC PJG SINDA rather than TNCC SINDA. So PFE already skips one waypoint..so I don't think that's the problem