Sign in to follow this  
aheli

Prepar3D + PMDG 737 NGX + Fs2crew

I got a weird problem. I can not get fs2crew to work correct whit the NGX jusing P3D. Everything is loading fine, but when i push the button assigned to the "autofeather" the display disappers. When i push it again it will come back. I can hear the FO speaking, but it is impossible for me to respond. Everything else seems to be working corrrect. Also the right side of the display box is working correct so i am able to communicate whit everyone except the FO. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Dont know if Fs2crew officially support P3d yet, but i reed somewhere that it would work after the last SP. Thank you!

Hi,

FS2Crew does not yet "officially" support P3D.

Neither does PMDG I think.

However, it should work in P3D, but I haven't personally tried it yet.

Which display disappears?

Try re-assigning 'autofeather' to a different button.

Cheers,

The main panel switching on and off seems to be the problem. It dissapears and then it will come back when i push the respondbutton again. I have tryed different buttons on both the keyboard and on my logitech g940 stick whit no luck. It was working fine in fsx so i guess the problem is is whitin P3d. But i can hear FO do his checklists and i can also reply whit a button assign to the "propellersynch" on the right side of the panel. BY that i meen the ground, flight attendant, etc.. Thanks again!

Hold on... :Nerd:

That's the problem:

"Auto Feather" is used to toggle the Main Panel Open and closed. That's deliberate and it's documented in the manual.

"Alternate Static" is for the Main Button.

"Prop Sync" is for the Secondary button.

I think that's the prob there. You got your assignments mixed up.

Cheers,

I guess this is when i admit that it wasn`t the problem that was weird. It was me!! You are absolutely correct and it is working well now. Thank you for great support!

Can anyone guide me on how to install FS2Crew NGX and make it work on P3D, I simply copy pasted the folder of NGX on P3D after I installed sp1 and FS2Crew but I guess I'm wrong coz I does not work :(

Thanks for helping me out!

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

I installed the new version and it automatically pointed P3D folder and now it seems to work happy!!! :Peace:

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi