Sign in to follow this  
GPHowell

Jellywoppers ?

Has anyone noticed one of the loading screen tips mentions the need to use "seaplanes or helicopters" to get some aerocaches?

Maybe helicopters are in the pipeline...

Gareth Howell

Cheshire (UK)

Yes I have noticed that a few times, I figure it is a teaser on what may be to come.

I've managed to get all the aerocaches without a helicopter, although a couple involved a near-vertical rolling descent down the face of a waterfall followed by smacking a few trees on the pull-out, but managing to stay in the air.

Check the aircraft stats in the hangar. There are a couple of grayed-out entries that are specific to helicopters.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Check the aircraft stats in the hangar. There are a couple of grayed-out entries that are specific to helicopters.

Hook

I checked but couldn't find to what you're referring. Where are these stats shown?

Jim F.

I checked but couldn't find to what you're referring. Where are these stats shown?

Jim F.

Hi Jim.

On hangar screen click the rightmost Icon (Paper)

Bring up any aircraft specs sheet. The PC i'm using uses Metrics =(

IGE, OGE and Recirculation http://www.helis.com...lies/igeoge.php

Also look in your Flight.cfg. Helicopters are listed there also. I hope one comes out soon.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I think there are also plans for some vehicles too if you notice on one of the loading screens that tells you how to walk around it says "when exiting a aircraft or a vehicle"

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I hope a heli is one of the "in the pipeline" releases - I was attempting to subdue helicopter flight in MS9, but the visuals in Flight have spoiled me. Plus, I want to fly around the Islands in a chopper while humming the Magnum PI theme song!

Looking forward to helos - want one desperately for those crazy suicide Aerocaches! :LMAO:

Best regards.

Luis