Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

It's a nice to have...I would imagine BA Virtual (for whom I fly in the virtual sky), would probably be ok with us using the 77L/77W (the W they have in their fleet, the L they don't). Since the -200s they have are all, well, -200ERs... If they can do it without having to retool much, then I would say yes. I would not want to defer, say the updated 747v2 for a 772ER. Having an updated 744 is way more important, imo...

Dave Lamb

BAW034/BA Virtual

FAA Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher (Pinnacle Airlines/Delta Connection).

Couldn't have said it better, pretty much sums up the story of my life.

+1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well duuuh! It would be like the NGX pack without the -700 series.

Umm.. Why is the 777-300ER in this poll?

PMDG as said that they are going to do the 777-300ER already because of its engine commonality with the 777-200LR

I think in terms of real world use, the -200ER and -300ER are the most widely used, so it would make sense to have it in a future expansion. I think the -200ER will be around for quite a while. I still look forward to a -200LR base package. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am a Boeing fan, and PMDG will satisfy my short-haul and long-haul flights with the NGX and the 777/747 v2 for a very long time. I hope the work put into the 737 and 777 wil make a future 787 doable without starting from zero. I just don't see anyone coming close.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

YES! The 200ER is the most common variant for US carriers, and to be honest, that's about all the flying I do.

Plain and simple, if there is no -200/ER, I will be very disappointed.

I prefer ER than LR

Jorge Gonzalez

That makes two of us!

Rich

That makes two of us!

Rich

I think more than 2 ;), most peoples on the forum I bet

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think more than 2 ;), most peoples on the forum I bet

Well when I found out the 77L was the Base Pack I wasn't really disappointed but would kind of surprised as I was almost sure we'd see the 772/ER. Still not complaining the 77L is a beautiful Aircraft and will be spending a lot of time in her ;) My biggest worry is FSX crashing for no reason while I'm Polar ha!

The LR is nice, but the ER is more common (and it's all I fly). I'd like to have an ER for sure.