Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

It isn't all about range......

+111111!

The 772/ER is where the 777 started, it didn't just get to where it is now right out the box. Not too many airlines these days really take it to it's 7,000nm maximum range (not sure if any actually do). I know BA's longest flight is around 13 Hours down to South America somewhere.

At the end of the day everyone has a personal preference, most I've spoke to the 77W now is becoming their favourites. I however love every Variant in the 777 fleet and I'd love for them all to be built! Saying you shouldn't build it because it can ''ONLY'' fly up too 7,000nm is no excuse (To the person that said it).

• Upvote 2

Its not only about range, -200ER is inferior in every single aspect compared with -200LR

You suddenly popped up over the last few months. Still haven't got your name in your signature.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

You suddenly popped up over the last few months. Still haven't got your name in your signature.

And you need some glasses for sure.

My name is in signature, where is your?

And you need some glasses for sure.

My name is in signature, where is your?

Name is LJ?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

He's just gonna keep disagreeing cause his opinion is always right in his mind. By his logic, the 777LR is better than the dc-6 too, so it shouldn't be made either. The 747-8 is better than the -400 so why make a v2?

Simmers come to PMDG for realistic simulations. People clearly want the -200er cause people want realism and a lot of their favorite airlines fly it. (mine is AA). Stop arguing for the sake of arguing and pooping on others wishes, and generally being an antagonist. (lol I said pooping. Sounds funny, but I'm keeping it in my post)

Plus, if you're gonna buy the LR, then why does it matter if other people want the ER?

• Upvote 4

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

If you are happy with the LR then that's awesome so don't thrash others who want a stretched airplane or an airplane that their favorite airline flies, plus I bet a good majority of the PMDG 777's that will take to the virtual skies will not regularly fly to its near limit range wise.

He's just gonna keep disagreeing cause his opinion is always right in his mind. By his logic, the 777LR is better than the dc-6 too, so it shouldn't be made either. The 747-8 is better than the -400 so why make a v2?

Simmers come to PMDG for realistic simulations. People clearly want the -200er cause people want realism and a lot of their favorite airlines fly it. (mine is AA). Stop arguing for the sake of arguing and pooping on others wishes, and generally being an antagonist. (lol I said pooping. Sounds funny, but I'm keeping it in my post)

Plus, if you're gonna buy the LR, then why does it matter if other people want the ER?

If you are happy with the LR then that's awesome so don't thrash others who want a stretched airplane or an airplane that their favorite airline flies, plus I bet a good majority of the PMDG 777's that will take to the virtual skies will not regularly fly to its near limit range wise.

Ok here we are now,

Why should I stop to poop on other's wishes while in same time they are pooping on my own wishes?

Ok here we are now,

Why should I stop to poop on other's wishes while in same time they are pooping on my own wishes?

Seriously? You are saying you are happy with just the LR. No one is saying you cant have this. The MAJORITY of potential customers will like the option to buy the 200ER expansion, Showing to PMDG that it will be a worthwhile investment to model this variant. If i'm honest, you need to grow up and stop been so selfish.

• Upvote 2

Seriously? You are saying you are happy with just the LR. No one is saying you cant have this. The MAJORITY of potential customers will like the option to buy the 200ER expansion, Showing to PMDG that it will be a worthwhile investment to model this variant. If i'm honest, you need to grow up and stop been so selfish.

PMDG will decide for sure. Im selfish because others are selfish too, I tried to support every single thing but obviously the majority do not want to appreciate my effort , so I became selfish just like the majority. Its a business for me as much as for PMDG, so now, I watch and support my own interests only.

Sry, I do not want to see -200ER.

I don't want the triple 7... I NEED the triple 7. Please, please and please...do it!! :Praying:

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

I don't want the triple 7... I NEED the triple 7. Please, please and please...do it!! :Praying:

they are doing it, and anyway, i am sure AAL 77W is coming soon, so that wil be on the first expansion, estimated one month after base release :Party:

Simply - NO. You see?

-200ER is history, look to the future and get use to 200LR. If you want -200ER you can try PSS or POSKY. -200ER is so limited, there are even no racked wingtips. -200ER can fly just 7700nm, way too low range.

It may be history, but thats the point.

Many poeple have memorys, including Robert, that are special to them.

My first Flight where i started to get in to Aviation was on AA56, a 777-200ER LHR-MIA , Robert had memorys with it at his first airline, the launch Customer for the 772

people will always have contrasting Opinions, but, it is very iconic, and, although starting to be Historic, still very popular in the flight simming community, with the airlines, and the customers that fly on them .

Also, i want a -200, i tried a PSS/POSKY merge, its very glitchy and buggy, not good for flying, so for this oppertunity to come out, not just a payware , little detailed 772(ER), but its a PMDG detailed 772(ER), and like i said earlier, some people have been waiting fo rthis day ever since, well, i guess since people started to realise the excellence in PMDG's products.

PMDG will decide for sure. Im selfish because others are selfish too, I tried to support every single thing but obviously the majority do not want to appreciate my effort , so I became selfish just like the majority. Its a business for me as much as for PMDG, so now, I watch and support my own interests only.

Sry, I do not want to see -200ER.

Most of your comments are borderline absurd and quite frankly seem rather childish. It's quite clear that you have made your point, we get it, YOU do not want a 200/ER expansion. The reasons you give pertain to your personal feelings of how YOU think a virtual flight should be.

I voted YES to the 200/ER because this airframe is the one I plan to do most of my flights in, the LR will most likely be collecting dust in my hanger.

Ok here we are now,

Seriously? Wow, you are now approaching complete ridiculousness with that comment. You are getting the LR in the base pack, how does this poll and consequently them producing a 200/ER how did you put it... "poop on your wishes"? oh boy......

• Upvote 1