Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Ok here we are now,

Why should I stop to poop on other's wishes while in same time they are pooping on my own wishes?

they should put in an age restriction on the forums

• Upvote 1

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

But that would discriminate against mature young people. Who knows how old this person really is. What the forums need is a maturity detector.

• Upvote 1

I voted YES to the 200/ER because this airframe is the one I plan to do most of my flights in, the LR will most likely be collecting dust in my hanger.

Seriously? Wow, you are now approaching complete ridiculousness with that comment. You are getting the LR in the base pack, how does this poll and consequently them producing a 200/ER how did you put it... "poop on your wishes"? oh boy......

I did not put it, just quoted that from some other guy. Read whole thread.

As I already said I do not want -200ER because it will slow down next PMDG project. "Pooping on my wishes" is in other thread.

Most of your comments are borderline absurd and quite frankly seem rather childish. It's quite clear that you have made your point, we get it, YOU do not want a 200/ER expansion.

Obviously you missed the point. but who really cares, life goes on.

The reasons you give pertain to your personal feelings of how YOU think a virtual flight should be.

And that makes me exactly the same as all other members of community.

I did not put it, just quote that from some other guy. Read whole thread.

As I already said I do not want -200ER because it will slow down next PMDG project. "Pooping on my wishes" is in other thread.

Obviously you missed the point. but who really cares, life goes on.

And that makes me exactly the same as all other members of community.

You and I are not same fella, it's pretty simple. You're trying to bash people for saying they want an expansion to a product PMDG is going to make expansions for. This is more than likely going to be made anyway but PMDG would like to see how many people are interested. You're making yourself look foolish with your rants about the LR's performance and how the 200/ER is inferior in every way.... Those airframes are purpose-built to do a specific job and those who like the 200/ER get that. You obviously do not.

Good day.

• Upvote 1

:Praying:

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

You know Alex, that guy I feel is out to start an argument on every single topic in this forum.

HAHA! this thread has turned into a must-read for me now. Fun stuff.

I was the one who used the word "pooping" actually. I did it to put some comic effect in an otherwise serious post. I can't be serious for too long before feeling like an uptight a**, so I threw it in there.

I'm in my mid 20's, working all the time, but want to make sure I don't grow up into a stiff. So yes, I say immature things every now and then to lighten up.

g_precentralis should lighten up too...

• Upvote 1

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

You know Alex, that guy I feel is out to start an argument on every single topic in this forum.

Strange, I thought this forum contain more than 2 topics.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Even though you and I were disagreeing, I saw luke say that and I thought "is he really causing arguments everywhere?" Checked it out and saw that was not the case. You don't start arguments, you just add your opinion when a discussion is going on. Not'in wrong with that

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Means nothing, anyone can post a topic in a forum numerous of times and turn to be a d***. Anyway why are you on this Forum? I thought PMDG aren't getting your money as you stated here, so why you care what happens with the 777?.. "I apprechiate what Rob said, no 2d panels, no money from me." http://forum.avsim.net/topic/371017-2d-panel-or-only-3d-panel/page__st__75

This topic I made to get PMDG Staff to see who wants and doesn't want the 772/ER. Clearly most people do now, that's all. Not to start a "Oh it's worse than the 77L because it can't fly a distance I'll never fly :LMAO:" No one if forcing you to buy it!

Taking into consideration 90% (so Ryan claims) of PMDG's customers don't come on these forums. Whatever, you have your opinion and I have mine. End of!

Anyway why are you on this Forum?

I'm really trying but I cannot find forum rule which says: "Who do not buy our product cannot post on our forum."

This topic I made to get PMDG Staff to see who wants and doesn't want the 772/ER. Clearly most people do now, that's all. Not to start a "Oh it's worse than the 77L because it can't fly a distance I'll never fly " No one if forcing you to buy it!

Now you see how it feels when someone is trying to ruin you effort, and thats exactly what you are doing in that other topic you linked.

I'm really trying but I cannot find forum rule which says: "Who do not buy our product cannot post on our forum."

When did I say you CANNOT post? I asked why? What's the point of moaning about 2-D Panels etc if you have no intentions on buying. That's what I mean by why. I said end of. I don't want to have to argue every time I come on this forum to find out some information on the 777. Now please if you would drop it and move on..

This LG [g_precentralis] guy is just kicking up dirt, spamming the forum with immaturity. He has only popped up since the 777 was announced, hopefully his commitment to this hobby of ours will be short lived and he can move onto further ventures and forums and pester other people instead.

one can dream

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This LG [g_precentralis] guy is just kicking up dirt, spamming the forum with immaturity. He has only popped up since the 777 was announced, hopefully his commitment to this hobby of ours will be short lived and he can move onto further ventures and forums and pester other people instead.

one can dream

dream on and stay away from me

one can dream

Yeah probably best to just ignore him mate. Got me no where responding to that guy!