Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Don.t know why you all reply back to him all he wants to do is go against you what ever you post, so just let him have his thrills and maybe he will just go away

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Don.t know why you all reply back to him all he wants to do is go against you what ever you post, so just let him have his thrills and maybe he will just go away

Im sorry I ruined your single-mindedness vision.

:LMAO: and you came hook and sinker i mite get a bigger bait

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

:LMAO: and you came hook and sinker i mite get a bigger bait

"yeaaa, our brains united and we all think the same, our minds enter in great symbiosis, lets send our compatible brainwaves each-others and enjoy in perfect orgasm symbiosis produce. oh crap, some idiot is sending incompatible brainwaves, lets kill him!"

disgusting

"yeaaa, our brains united and we all think the same, our minds enter in great symbiosis, lets send our compatible brainwaves each-others and enjoy in perfect orgasm symbiosis produce. oh crap, some idiot is sending incompatible brainwaves, lets kill him!"

disgusting

I love the 777 don't you? Just a beautiful, magnificent Aircraft! The 77L & 77W have two of the most powerful Engines on a Commercial Aircraft, the GE90-115B1L's! It's VC is going to be more beautiful than anything anyone's yet to see in the Flight Simulator world. Are you ready? :biggrin:

Trolls feed off people who snipe back at them, best to ignore them.

It's funny how this is a 772/ER topic and we managed to get talking about ''perfect orgasm symbiosis". Anyway forget that guy, back to the 777-200/ER please?.. :biggrin:

We know there's the 777-200LR. I know my credit card will be at the ready the day it's released.

777-300ER, same engine variants. And I'll be all over it too.

777-200ER, lots more airlines use the -200ER than the -200LR. Deftinatley interested!

Eventually though I have a funny feeling that I will be using the 777-300ER the most, because the Airlines I am most interested in use these. (VAustralia, Air New Zealand, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Singapore, even British Airways have some.)

and the 777-200ER would be very close behind (Air France, Air New Zealand, American, British Airways, KLM, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines.)

(with the LR third in the preferance list with Air Canada, Air India, Delta, Emirates).

Regardless... Can't wait for Cross the Pond flyin on Vatsim in the PMDG 777, any variant. If it's the LR, I'll probably end up flying as Air Canada or Delta. If it's the -300ER then it'll probably be a Speedbird.

If however I get a Cross the Pond with the 777-200ER available, think of the possibilities! AAL? BAW? KLM? UAL? AFR? OAE?... yep.

Can't wait.

Trent Hopkinson

We know there's the 777-200LR. I know my credit card will be at the ready the day it's released.

PMDG normally tell you before they release, I'm probably going to literally camp the forums and website for days :LMAO: I know it sounds sad but I'm so excited for it and can't wait so badly! Who wants to join me? :LMAO:

• Upvote 1

Wow, one more supporter of mine. Im really proud. Too bad this is his last post Ill be able to see. Good luck.

Luckily the majority in here are serious flight simmers who like to fly for a realistic virtual airline whether or not based on a reallife airline or just want to reproduce reallife operations because they have been on one of those flights or just because they love to fly reallife flights, just like i do. So we need the 777-200ER for that because it is still used by so much airlines. Like KLM, SIA, UAE, BAW, UAL, CPA, KAL, JAL, AZA, AUA etc. etc. etc. Because flying a KLM 777-200LR from AMS to FRA doesn't feel right.. nor does it to fly a SIA 77L from BCN to NRT. PMDG, we want the 772!!

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I voted no, because i am only waiting for the -300ER. This displays my own opinion because i think further projects are going to proceed faster, if PMDG don't need to concentrate on the -200/ER/-300

BUT as i said, this is my opinion and i respect yours. If PMDG decides to do the older versions as well, i have no problem with it. Most probably i won't buy them, but there are others who will have fun ;)

I would be happy with the -300ER and fortunately i will get it almost initially :)

Alex

regards,

Alexander Marx

I voted no, because i am only waiting for the -300ER. This displays my own opinion because i think further projects are going to proceed faster, if PMDG don't need to concentrate on the -200/ER/-300

What? Just because YOU don't want one doesn't mean they shouldn't make one *******.

:LMAO: Sorry just wanted to see what's like being a troll :biggrin:

Yeah I get what you're saying about moving forward with the other projects, other than the 747 we don't know the other thing they've got that Rob mentioned in the Q&A in Munich ha. I know I'll fly the 300ER more.