Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Luke-

I think you forgot what the initial question was ;)

"Do YOU want the 777-200/ER?"

Simple as that - I(!) don't need it. So i voted agaimst but i guess my voice won't make a difference (thankfully :Big Grin: )

regards,

Alexander Marx

Luke-..

To make it worse this is my topic ha! Flying on a 772/ER tomorrow, UAL934!

Flying on a 772/ER tomorrow, UAL934!

Enjoy :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I voted yes - I'll buy them all.

I also believe PMDG when they say that they can manage several projects at once. I don't think additional 777 variants will slow down other projects much at all.

I voted yes - I'll buy them all.

I also believe PMDG when they say that they can manage several projects at once. I don't think additional 777 variants will slow down other projects much at all.

Yeah there are some tiny differences in the Flight Deck, one being the Standby instruments and a no smoking sign. That's about it, some of the really older 772's have different things on the Eicas like EPR but nothing we should worry about or that they should change imo. Model wise, that's up to Jason who I guess would do them, I'm sure he'd do a great job. Although the big thing is modelling the different Engines and matching the performance for them all. I think they should put the RR800, P&W & GE90-94B. I know some Airlines may have different GE90's on the 200 but the 94B should be fine. I agree, it shouldn't slow down anything else but isn't the 777 the top project just like the NGX was? Meaning so many different people are working on it. I'm personally not too excited for the 747, just because the 777 is my favourite and what I've been waiting for so long. Don't get me wrong though I will buy them all as a step back from the 777 will always be nice, but that will be rare :LMAO:

the really older 772's have different things on the Eicas like EPR but nothing we should worry about or that they should change imo

Isn't EPR an PW thing regardless of aircraft type?

Isn't EPR an PW thing regardless of aircraft type?

Sorry ignore my last post - I'm not sure on that but I've definitely seen EPR, N1 & EGT on the Eicas on a BAW 772 with Trents!

What I was getting at is that any aircraft that has a PW engine will have an EPR gauge regardless of age unless that has changed. I think that an N3 indicator is standard for RR engines.

If my facts are right, PW & RR use EPR as the primary engine indication, GE use N1. Yes RR have N3 for their three spool engines :)

Alaister Kay

If my facts are right, PW & RR use EPR as the primary engine indication, GE use N1. Yes RR have N3 for their three spool engines :)

Got it, thanks for clearing that up!

7158894038_77f08e7556_b.jpg

From my Flight Today! UAL934 on stand at LHR. Enjoy!

I do want the 200ER, but I want the 200LR much more, it's great to know that the LR comes first:-)

I am looking forward to the 747-400 replacement, the 777-300ER. I wonder if PMDG will decide to release the original 777-300s with the Trent 800s? I think the 200-ERs use the Trent 800s, so shouldn't be a drama to attach the Trent 800s to the 300.

I voted "no" because the question was "Do you want...?" It was after I had already voted that I saw the "Build the ..." I don't want those, but I support them being built because a lot of people here love those variants, So my vote should be "yes"

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

From my Flight Today! UAL934 on stand at LHR. Enjoy!

Good to see you Luke going for your ATPL and taking a keen interest.

Just wait until you get on the flight deck. Especially a T7!!

I did some landings and take offs on the Cathay 777-300s (Trent 800s). What a spacious, sleek and well designed aircraft. Much better than the 767! Although up front the 767 is nice (not so for passengers on the Qantas version).

The cockpit of the T7 is a pilot's dream. Boeing didn't go too far from its product line but deviated enough to modernize the FD with amazing clarity for pilots.

Yeah there are some tiny differences in the Flight Deck, one being the Standby instruments and a no smoking sign. That's about it, some of the really older 772's have different things on the Eicas like EPR but nothing we should worry about or that they should change imo. Model wise, that's up to Jason who I guess would do them, I'm sure he'd do a great job. Although the big thing is modelling the different Engines and matching the performance for them all. I think they should put the RR800, P&W & GE90-94B. I know some Airlines may have different GE90's on the 200 but the 94B should be fine. I agree, it shouldn't slow down anything else but isn't the 777 the top project just like the NGX was? Meaning so many different people are working on it. I'm personally not too excited for the 747, just because the 777 is my favourite and what I've been waiting for so long. Don't get me wrong though I will buy them all as a step back from the 777 will always be nice, but that will be rare :LMAO:

Luke, Ryan said this in another thread.....GE90-115B will be the first engine modeled. (it's on the 200LR, 300ER and the freighter).