Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Luke, Ryan said this in another thread.....GE90-115B will be the first engine modeled. (it's on the 200LR, 300ER and the freighter).

Yeah I know. The GE90 I was talking about there was for the 777-200/ER which only has the 94B and I think the 77B. (Don't quote me on the 77B!)

Couldn't have said it better, pretty much sums up the story of my life.

just the virtual part of your life at least i hope for you lol ....

Phil

ps i vote no of course its not coming for FS9 so who cares lol ....

Don't really want the -200ER, the only two I really want is the 200LR and the 300ER, anything else on top is a added bonus but I may not end up buying it.

I hope the 200ER is coming, because Austrian Airlines operates 4 Boeing 777-200ER (IGW). When the PMDG 777-200LR is available in the Austrian livery, it's also OK for me. I'm so excited about the 777 from PMDG and i hope it's coming soon, maybe before Christmas!! Also the Boeing 747-400 v2 and the 747-8I is on my List, long hauls can come.

Austrian B777-2Z9ER @ JFK, OS088 to Vienna!!

• Upvote 1

I hope the 200ER is coming, because Austrian Airlines operates 4 Boeing 777-200ER (IGW). When the PMDG 777-200LR is available in the Austrian livery, it's also OK for me. I'm so excited about the 777 from PMDG and i hope it's coming soon, maybe before Christmas!! Also the Boeing 747-400 v2 and the 747-8I is on my List, long hauls can come.

Austrian B777-2Z9ER @ JFK, OS088 to Vienna!!

LOVELY shot! Well with 90% of the people voting in favour of the 200ER I think it has to be done! :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Agreed. About the LR and 77W. I think the 300ER is one of the prettiest planes flying today.

I'd like to see a 200ER too eventually

Lee

I'd like to see a 777-200ER with both RR and PW engines. And YES I know how much effort it takes to add another engine optioin.

I'd like to see a 777-200ER with both RR and PW engines. And YES I know how much effort it takes to add another engine optioin.

200ER with Trents :-))

• Upvote 4

I don't see why people really want the 772 that much vs the 77L. The 200LR is a far more superior aircraft. It has the best engines ever made (GE90-115B) I know that is my opinion) and the wings looks so much better with the extended raking on the tips. (also my own opinion) HOWEVER, the 200ER is a fine plane in its own manner. I personally only like it with the GE90s, but the P&Ws and Trents are incredible pieces of power as well. The only real reason why I lean towards the GEs is because that extra 3,700 and 15,500 pounds of thrust really do help tremendously. Remember everyone, if the 772 gets modeled, it might mean more time before release. I cant wait for PMDG's 777 though. I am an avid supporter and have been following its progress since the beginning. Keep the updates coming guys! Godspeed! :drinks:

Remember everyone, if the 772 gets modeled, it might mean more time before release.

Nope, they're only releasing the 77L as the Base Pack. The last we saw of it; it was practically done - Jason's done an amazing job!

Having all models would be great, but I think the 77L, 77W, and 77F are at the top of my list. You can't beat the -300ER with the ANZ "All Blacks" rugby paint scheme!

My only thing to add to this is, PMDG's motto is "As Real As It Gets" correct? Some people like to fly these aircraft to their real life specs. So, while the LR might have much better performance, so few airlines actually fly it. Almost every 777 operator flies the ER. It is not very realistic to fly an American or United 7LR. Just my 2 cents.

Chris

• Upvote 2

In my opinion, of course I want the 777-200ER. It is used by British Airways and Virtual BA, not to mention so many other virtual/real world airlines. I don't know which models PMDG is going to release first, but I would be happy if the 777-200ER and 777-300ER were released and then the -200LR as an extension.

• Upvote 1