Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Well, it's 10 months later and I think it's evident modelling the -200/ER will be extremely worthwhile and is wanted massively ^_^ Could we possibly get an official yes or no if it's on the agenda?

(Hi-five for starting this pole + can you believe this forum is close to being one YEAR old?!)

To me flying a united 777LR is like flying a Alaska Airlines 738 when a 734 is filed. LOL

Not a huge issue for me, I often fly AA routes with a 738 when they filed for a Super 80 lol

that's like asking a bear would you like some honey and if PMDG makes it, you know it's going to be great. so a great big YES. henryccrider DVA 3020 Senior Executive

I am surprised how many people said no to the -200er, but still a massive majority want it, so hopefully PMDG make it!

Even Emirates have started using 777-300ER on the OMDB-KLAX flight, which i wasnt sure could do the flight full of pax but obviously can. If thats EKs longest flight then theorerically they have no real need for the 200ER?

Source: http://fr24.com/UAE215

Adam

I voted for -200ER because it has GE, RR, PW engines and getting all engine variants would be awesome. Though I like the -200LR more because of its range and I like the long haul flights more than short haul flights, I think the -200ER is a must for the FS community :lol: .

• Upvote 1

Is there any news about the release cause I need a 777 now and I might not wait and consider the other products.

you say that but you'll get it anyways. And, you dont really have any choice. You get half another choice. PMDG is really the only good option

Is there any news about the release cause I need a 777 now and I might not wait and consider the other products.

You've opened a topic previously about getting the other T7, fair enough. We have relayed all information, good and bad about competitor products. You can see the majority of the community will wait for the PMDG bird. I'm at the point now that I can see that user input will not change your mind anyway. Buy whatever you want, and when we are enjoying our completely operational T7, good luck getting your VNAV working.

That's all I have to say about that Mr dannyterrazza.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

You've opened a topic previously about getting the other T7, fair enough. We have relayed all information, good and bad about competitor products. You can see the majority of the community will wait for the PMDG bird. I'm at the point now that I can see that user input will not change your mind anyway. Buy whatever you want, and when we are enjoying our completely operational T7, good luck getting your VNAV working.

That's all I have to say about that Mr dannyterrazza.

Is there a link to that topic with the goods and bads about said competitor T7? Would like to read it. Kind of itching for something new.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Is there a link to that topic with the goods and bads about said competitor T7? Would like to read it. Kind of itching for something new.

It's been a bit side tracked since the topic began, but useful info if you're or anyone you know is willing to but an opposing T7.

Here's the said topic

Good luck!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

It's been a bit side tracked since the topic began, but useful info if you're or anyone you know is willing to but an opposing T7.

Here's the said topic

Good luck!

Thanks again! Made for some very entertaining reading. I'm actually laughing so hard I'm in tears.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

+1!

There's nothing better than having the complete package!

I'll mostly be flying the -300ER and -200LR for EK, and -200LRF for UAE Skycargo and also the -200ER (with the GE90-90B only) for BAW.

I don't expect PMDG to make the -300 due the RR engines.

I guess I have the General Electric (GE) bug. I earlier posted a thread "Orgasmic 777 sound", just listen to those sweet babies! http://forum.avsim.net/topic/399582-orgasmic-777-sound/