Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

I guess I have the General Electric (GE) bug. I earlier posted a thread "Orgasmic 777 sound", just listen to those sweet babies! http://forum.avsim.n...smic-777-sound/

Agreed! However I'll definitely use to Trents on the 200/ER to mix it up a little. Not a fan of the 777-300 personally - she's not one for climbing in the Dubai heat! :lol:

Luckily for people like me and you the 300ER should only be two months after the LR Base Pack!

Luckily for people like me and you the 300ER should only be two months after the LR Base Pack!

Is this verified or speculation/educated guessing?

Is this verified or speculation/educated guessing?

The 300ER model is already finished, but there are some system differences and (obviously) flight model construction and alteration of the Fly-By-Wire system to match the bigger airplane... It is currently planned that the 300 package will be released shortly after the 200LR base package goes out the door. If the release goes smoothly, I think the 300 package will be about 30-45 days behind the 200LR...

We are still working through how we will deliver all of the 200/300 models and in what kind of timeframe- none of that is set in stone just yet.

That's from Robert when I asked a month or two ago. You can tell it will depend - but best case scenario is around two months after! (-:

Ok, thanks. I was only wondering as I didn't remeber PMDG saying anything like that.

Ok, thanks. I was only wondering as I didn't remeber PMDG saying anything like that.

Ha it's cool - the post is in the 22DEC12 update.

Anyone else have the feeling PMDG are going to be giving an update today (Sunday)? :P

Anyone else have the feeling PMDG are going to be giving an update today (Sunday)? :P

Maybe, but in 2014 :lol: -_-

• Upvote 1

Naah! Maybe something in early March.

Absolutley, positively, no. I drank the kool aid that development would be faster but my perception is that it appears to be going at a similar rate as all other products. I also understand that there are three concurrent projects. My thoughts come from none of them being released and sparse updates. As the projects are released I'm sure ill think of it differently.

Hard to believe this forum has been up 10months.

Release date? Early September to October. Other planes in 2014.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

It's strange how they go from being all active whilst saying all this great stuff about the products and that we're out of that silent period. Now nearly been two months since some news.. I guess they really meant it when they said the only thing we'll know is when release in pending lol. It's clearly in or very close to Beta, but that's a guess since we won't have a clue when that's happening..

Blah.

I'm looking for a summer release what about you guys? March seems really early.

No...That's too late!

I'd say we will see some sort of news with-in the coming weeks. April at the latest!

They did say that they expect to release the T7 as-well as the 747 V2 this year. So It WILL be out before the summer!

Hopefully :Praying: Ahhh...sure it will! :biggrin:

I dont care what you guys say. the 200er is still the most beautiful aircraft in the skies. No comparison ;)

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK