Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

I dont care what you guys say. the 200er is still the most beautiful aircraft in the skies. No comparison ;)

Alex

Yess NO doubt!!!

Regards

Carlos Durán

I'm looking for a summer release what about you guys? March seems really early.

I have feeling that BETA testing for the T7 will start late June and be released early August. :ph34r:

It is really quiet from PMDG and we know that doesn't say much at all, but i also have the feeling that they are already beta testing the T7.

I really love the 200ER the size and those big engines it just says power from the moment you start the batt power!

Can't wait to fly it on my first flight from AMS-JFK

Why they don't accept anyone who wants to participate in beta if there are so many people waiting for it. It would be a good opportunity for waiting people and PMDG too. More the people tests the games, less the bugs.

I guess they have a small team of beta testers. They obviously need to be careful of who they select to beta test using various degrees of equipment i would imagine. Lets just hope some kind of update is given soon.

#fingerscrossed

Adam

Also there beta testers are real world pilots and technicians.

Why they don't accept anyone who wants to participate in beta if there are so many people waiting for it. It would be a good opportunity for waiting people and PMDG too. More the people tests the games, less the bugs.

Rob said why a few months back - I think it was regarding the other developer mainly lol. I'd much rather have real world staff and experienced developers testing to find issues. Remember it's also knowing why it's working incorrect or not doing a certain action. Things that may look normal to a general FSX simmer, might be a very wrong mistake from PMDG. Whether it's texturing, modelling, systems etc; they want it absolutely correct!

• Upvote 1

here you go, now you have 667 votes. definitely want the ER, you can see it in my signature  B)

• Upvote 1

I would hope they would do the ER as there is only one US operator that uses the 200lr and 300er.  I'm surprised that 82 people actually said they didn't want the er.

April 2012!!?!? Feels like I started this yesterday. God how time flies...

April 2012!!?!? Feels like I started this yesterday. God how time flies...

I see what ya did there....