Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

I'm just wondering what happened to the NGX BBJ's?

I don't think the demand was there for them really... People would probably rather them go fully on to the 747v2 after this beta & 300ER is out I'd imagine. 

Ditto on the -900ER. It'd be nice to get an official statement, one way or another, so we don't have to hold our breath anymore :P

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I don't think the demand was there for them really... People would probably rather them go fully on to the 747v2 after this beta & 300ER is out I'd imagine. 

And the topic of this thread Luke ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

will be good to see the 200/200ER/300 "classic" (3x engine type option) variants available down the track.

I'm sure theres plenty to keep PMDG going for now with perfecting the "current" 200LR/-300ER/F(freighter) line up

Probably a reference too old for a bunch of people here, but the above comment reminded me of this:

Kyle Rodgers

And the topic of this thread Luke ;)

And the date this topic was created Alex ;-) Not to mention I knew next to nothing about this community then lol. 

2nd post - I'm going bold!

1331 votes x $29.99 = $39,916.69 and that's just the 1331 who are registered here and could be bothered to vote, which by my guess is a tiny percentage of your customer base. Push the price to $39.99 and you'll be bringing in over $50k on that 1331 alone.

You'd be stupid not to make it. It'll far outsell the -8 and the DC6.

Also, it was stated in the original documentation it would be part of the family so it'd be good if PMDG were true to their word.

Cheers,

Alex

People would probably rather them go fully on to the 747v2 after this beta & 300ER is out

likebutton1_zpsa99cac97.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Think it's time for PMDG to move on from the 777 when all the SP1 issues are fixed. I would sooner use that money on the 747v2 than to spend out again on an aircraft I have two variants of.

Ditch the DC-6 and get on with the engine variants for a 200ER and the 744v2 at the same time.

It makes perfect business sense to develop the 777 line given that the major ground work is already in place, and it'd sell in big numbers. A 200ER would be a cash cow for PMDG!

A BBJ version of the NGX makes no financial sense and I'm pleased to see they haven't gone down that route, but a 200 and 200ER is a no brainer.

The market obviously wants the 200ER and given that they stated originally when the 200LR was released that a 200ER would follow I'm really hoping these 315 posts have been a waste of time and it's already in the works!

Alex