Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

Would be so happy with a 200ER version!

I think I don't need to point out that there is a huge amount of potential buyers even in this single Thread!

Cheers,

Seb

Every variant of the 777 is ok, but please first the 747 V2.

Eric

In my mind is time to 737NGX with WX, datalink and turbulence improved!!

Unfortunatelly I only have money to buy ASN. The possibiity to have WX radar is only in my 737 NGX.

If PMDG cranked out a plane a month, I would say bring on all 777 variants, but considering it takes a really long time to produce one aircraft, I would favor getting a diverse aircraft fleet first, ie 747, DC-6 first, then come back to any NGX or 777 additions.  

At first I hoped A2A would make a Cherokee 235 or Dakota, as had A2A originally planned, however due to the extreme amount of work going into just one plane, it doesn't make sense to spend a year's R&D making one that is slightly different.  Since it will be about a year until the next A2A release, I am glad A2A will instead make something else like a Bonanza, Comanche, T-33, twin...whatever and not every version of the Cherokee.  

I hope the 200ER does eventually get done, but first lets get some variety of airplane types.

Cheers

TJ

datalink 

I didn't think the NG had those kind of uplinking features? 

New here?

They'll tell us when they are sure.

They'll tell us in PMDG time

2 things happened in 2014. So we'll probably get 2 things in 2015 :P

Patience.

Been watching this forum since the late 2000's so not really new. It'd been nice to have a statement on whether they are developing it but then I guess that's not the PMDG way either...

I personally think that PMDG should include the -200ER in the base pack for realism's sake. I personally love the -200ER, most fave plane ever. There's nothing wrong with the 200LR they already have except the raked wingtips and the engines. All they need to do is add PW and RR models and remove the raked wingtips to get from 200LR to 200ER! How hard can it be?

How hard can it be?

Hahahahahaha! Oh, wait, you're serious?

Modelling the engines (not the exterior model, but the actual performance model) is one of the hardest things to do for a decent add-on. Ryan, or RSR, has stated that the modelling of the GE90 took them a huge amount of time.

So yes, it can be VERY hard.

They simply don't do "just" an external model with the same internal parameters. If they do it, it'll be correct.

Including it in the base package is rather hard, since the base package has been released quite some time ago.

If they make it, it'll be an extension, nothing else.

I would venture to say that anyone who says "how hard can it be" needs to go through mandatory exposure to how all of this happens.

"Easy" is nowhere to be found in any of this. Sure, when you've done it for years, it's easier, but it's certainly not easy. Heck, I went out and bought myself a beer for making a hangar in gmax and getting it into the sim...one hangar...I can't imagine doing an entire airport.

Kyle Rodgers

I would venture to say that anyone who says "how hard can it be" needs to go through mandatory exposure to how all of this happens.

"Easy" is nowhere to be found in any of this. Sure, when you've done it for years, it's easier, but it's certainly not easy. Heck, I went out and bought myself a beer for making a hangar in gmax and getting it into the sim...one hangar...I can't imagine doing an entire airport.

Kyle..... did you really have to make this topic and cause this?! Jeez man!

:lol:  :rolleyes: