Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Do you want the 777-200/ER?

Do you want the 777-200/ER  

2,064 members have voted

1. 1. Build the 777-200/ER?

If there were, it would be posted in the General subforum as a sticky.

The last three posts are unsigned. It's a rule here to sign posts, so please do so going forward:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

Gents-

I've said many times: Yes- we do intend to add the 777-200ERs to the fleet. As always- we will not discuss the "when" of scheduling...

Adding the question to every thread in the forum won't change the prioritization, so you needn't do so.

Great to know :P

Milton

Absolutely. With the 77W and 77L being the perfect FSX aircraft they are, it only seems just to do the 772 as well. Flying 772 liveries in the 77L now is kind of like having an incredibly detailed scenery that your airline doesn't fly to. Maybe that analogy needs some work, but I'd love to see one!

Gents - as of today our primary development focus is to wrap up the 744 and 748.

Then we will probably take a bit of down time and swing back for an expansion on one of the earlier products.

The 777-200ER comes to mind...

:im Not Worthy:

-Snip-

That is really great news! A glimmer of hope that it hasn't been forgotten about - although it probably never was!

I'm still firmly for the -200ER..  B)

I suspect it won't happen

Reread the quoted post two posts above yours, and who actually made that quote.... ;)

That's great news! I love the 200ER, BA colours off to the Caribbean out of LGK, flown it many times in real life.

Reread the quoted post two posts above yours, and who actually made that quote.... ;)

Oh sorry Thomas! I haven't kept fully up to speed on talk about the -200ER version! Well that is jolly nice. Quite agree with RSR though - we all want the 744 out ASAP, expansions can come later. :lol: