Sign in to follow this  
Guest KenG

Piper Meridian - what is its role?

just purchased flight 1 new meridian and i allways like to fly my a/c in fs as close to a role as real world pilots do. I was wondering what would be a realistic roll for the meridian?im guessing one could use it for personal/business charter flights? ( i guess just about any a/c could be used for this)i dont see this as a cargo plane - am i correct about this?what other uses ? other than just a personal transportthanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Hi Brian,Look at the Meridian as a well deserved and successful businessman

Guest KenG

>Not a lot of useful load, so rule the cargo plane out.Boy is that an understatement. Granted, they have upped it, but it is still very meager considering the specs of the plane. When I talked to a Piper rep at Sun-N-Fun last year, he said it was due to a rush to get it to market and so they compromised on the useful load during airworthiness certification. He said that if they could afford to do it, the useful load would be upped considerably, but would require a lengthy recertification. That's without any modifications.