Sign in to follow this  
JonyShieh

sound problems with GPWS and others

i've installed PMDG737 ,it's a great plane except that there is no sound warning when i disconnect AP ,I extend flaps,set AT ,and also fire warning bells doesn't work, any one have encountered the same probmes ? any help you could offer ,many thanks

i've installed PMDG737 ,it's a great plane except that there is no sound warning when i disconnect AP ,I extend flaps,set AT ,and also fire warning bells doesn't work, any one have encountered the same probmes ? any help you could offer ,many thanks

Hi,

Yesterday I have installed the PMDG737 and on my first flight I got the same problem. In the FMS , in the equipment page, all the buttons are set for the warnings / disconnect AP / extend flaps and more , to ON. Below DEVICE in the Sound menu are no options because there are no mutiple sound devices attached to my computer.

It is indeed a great plane.

Anyone who van help us?

regards

Friet

(living in The Netherlands)