Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Problem FSX crashes after landing An asking FO for Clean Up

Hi let me just say this is my first time buying fs2crew product this is my first time . I saw all those kool things that you can do in the pmdg 737ngx . Let me also say what a wonderful job you guys did with this . I have been searching for experience like this to live in simulator . But i haven't had the chance to enjoy this product as others have . My problem is base on that when i land the 737ngx some times it crashes when i call out different commands for example : clean up or the shutdown checklist or when am at the gate . Also i thought with this product it was impossible to tell the FO to turn heading to certain heading or speed , altitude etc... But chatting to other users they told me yes it is possible to tell the FO to change heading,speed an other commands. I only thought it was possible for a limit amount of time for example for the TakeOFF or Takeoff role . Because as you progress when flying different checklist an procedure clicks in. I try telling the FO to select heading or set heading it seem like am saying it right because on the top of my screen i can see Captain : set heading three,four ,zero . The exact thing that i said but the FO didn't do nothing not even speak or anything . It does about everything but those commands it don't fallow or do nothing . So please can you guys help me out here ? I have fallowed every step in the manual i don't know if am missing one or something .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

well i don't know if this had anything to do with it but. But when i purchase this add one i was so exited to try it out that i skip a few step . One of the step was to disable UAC or something like that i did that yesterday i haven't try my fsx again to see if it works fine now . But i hope that was the problem .So i can start enjoying this product . :Peace: :Peace:

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

I did run the voice training if your talking about the speech recognition i did the voice training. That is why that when i said set heading 3,0,5 on top of my screen the green word appear that say Captain: set heading 3.0,5 the exact command i said thats what was on the green bar on the top of my screen. Which makes me think that the speech recognition is okay. Its just that the FO doesn't do or say nothing. For other command like set autothrottle or something like that it fallows but for setting heading or speed it doesn't do nothing.

Mr Leny

Sorry i was such an idiot . All this time i was running PMDG 737 NGX with out SP1 i have install it now fresh with out any liveries i am currently running a test flight to make sure everything is ok with the graphic guages everything . I had to used my activation code again an had few problems because i have reinstall the pmdg 737 several times already even on my old laptop computer. So i had to contact pmdg . But like i said right now am running a test flight with SP1 from PMDG . I haven't install fs2crew yet . I will let you know if everything its okay. But i guest this was the problem the fact that i installed fs2crew with out having sp1 i know it was a mayor thing to do since it was clearly in the manual but yet again i thought i had sp1 install already . So i guest this was the problem right ?

Mr Leny

My problem is base on that when i land the 737ngx some times it crashes when i call out different commands for example : clean up or the shutdown checklist or when am at the gate.

I have had a crash to desktop after ok to cleanup, too (out of a couple of times that I arrived at that phase, the other times I stopped my flight just after setting parking brake due to lack of time). Will try some more times...

James Goggi

Happens now to me almost every time: after the FO says "Ready for shutdown" I shut down the engines, the FO starts his shutdown flow and the sim crashes to desktop, with a Windows error message appearing.

James Goggi