Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

"Perfect Flight" add-on for FLIGHT...

Don't even bother, you can make those yourself without any help. I'm not saying that it's horrible, but it's just not worth it. Buy it if you don't want to waste your time making your own challenges. For $13.10 USD, that is kinda overpriced. Why? Because Hawaii itself costs $20.00

Stay clear from their products - I've yet to see something convincing from Perfect Flight...

Everything they ever made for the previous MSFS versions was second rate at best but definitely a far cry from "perfect". And yes, 13 $ definitely look like a rip-off for what's being offered.

Thomas

That's not an add-on, it's a collection of their save-game files. You can accomplish pretty much the same thing just by clicking on the map. They're also selling charts you can legitimately get as free downloads. Shame%20On%20You.gif

Ok, thx for you comments folks... I still have to learn a lot about the "hidden" files if FLIGHT :-)

At least I finally started backing up my Carrer folder, just in case....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

That's not an add-on, it's a collection of their save-game files. You can accomplish pretty much the same thing just by clicking on the map. They're also selling charts you can legitimately get as free downloads. Shame%20On%20You.gif

At the risk of showing my lack of knowledge :Nerd: are charts available through MS and/or Flight to download, and if not, can someone point me to where I can download them.....thanks in advance!

At the risk of showing my lack of knowledge :Nerd: are charts available through MS and/or Flight to download, and if not, can someone point me to where I can download them.....thanks in advance!

http://www.airnav.com/airports/

Enter the ICAO-code (or name) of the airport. When you get to the screen with information, scroll down for the Instrument Procedures (pdf).

In case you don't know how to read those charts: everything is explained here:

http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/ndb-appr.htm

(That article is about an NDB-approach, but the explanation of the chart is 'universal'.)

http://www.airnav.com/airports/

Enter the ICAO-code (or name) of the airport. When you get to the screen with information, scroll down for the Instrument Procedures (pdf).

In case you don't know how to read those charts: everything is explained here:

http://www.navfltsm....om/ndb-appr.htm

(That article is about an NDB-approach, but the explanation of the chart is 'universal'.)

THANKS!

Not this AGAIN..... To quote the Flight Team - this is not an approved add-on. Download at your own risk. As per the comments above most of it can be obtained for free.