Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How to install Orbx scenery in non FSX Drive?

This what I thought, so we can't move orbx stuff without getting trouble what a shame I can't install many scenery that I bought from them.

It's insane with all developer we can install everywhere  but they are too much lazy to do that .

Anyway

Thank's

It can be moved and as mentioned many have done it successfully. Its just that I had a problem and I dont really need to move it. Give junction point a go it may work for you and in fact it should/will just take it slowly

ZORAN

Thank's but before I jump in such crazy install I have at list 8 scenery, I still don't know, after I made the junction if I need to install another package from ORBX where the installer will place it in FSX or the new location ? and Using FTX central does work with this method ?

This is all the package that take a lots of place.

NA Blue Southern Alaska
NZ South Island
NZ North Island
NA Gold USA Central Rocky Mountains
NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains - NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords
NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest - AU YBBN Brisbane International
AU Green Tropical North - AU Red Central Outback
AU Blue Temperate South
AU Gold Subtropical East

what actually happens is the new ORBX folder created on your new drive will redirect all your scenery back to FSX/ORBX folder ie it will be a mirror but the GB's wont physically be there so central should work

if not then re download any of your orbx scenery and that should re load central as well .

make sure you back up first

ZORAN