Sign in to follow this  
John V

G1000 for C208

Is there any chance for Carenado to make a G1000 upgrade. The whole FedEx Feeder planes are converting to G1000. I really think this would be a good idea.

I third that emotion. If there was a G1000 upgrade for 208, I'd buy it, even at the same price as the original Carenado model. The only 208 I ever flew in in real life had the G1000. That was in Costa Rica.

And you could then use the real aircraft manual available from Cessna's website...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I heartily agree. All of the Caravans in our fleet come with the standard three G1000 displays and i now loathe the older instruments. I'd love to see an upgrade to the Carenado line It would certainly make me enjoy flying the Carenado 208 more, right now I prefer the 182 since it has 2 G1000s.

Hold on to your butts then......

ladies & gentlemen introducing the bread new announcement from Carenado..... The C208B Grand Caravan EX!

1040826_483601268383359_1674164204_o.jpg

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Can I integrate (replace the one by Carenado) Mindstar G1000 into Caravan?

Thanks!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Sadly the C208EX have only executive interior, without full cargo or commuter paxs configuration. :(

Please people: write to carenado requesting the update of G1000 to commuter and cargo configurations!